SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I just found me 06 rc in texas. me and my better half drove from n.c. to texas to get my new baby. its black with yellow stripes,lowered,volant cai,custom exhaust new yokahomas. damn nice truck!!! but I need a little info from you guys. first, is there any difference other than interior and body from my '04. and second, this might be for viper jeff, there is no driver door decal with vin# and such. so I would like to have info about this truck. the vin# is 3d7ha16h16g152432. thanks guys very much, pictures to follow soon,

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Sounds like a nice looking truck, glad you found one you like. Post up some pics when you get a chance!

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
hey guys I just found me 06 rc in texas. me and my better half drove from n.c. to texas to get my new baby. its black with yellow stripes,lowered,volant cai,custom exhaust new yokahomas. damn nice truck!!! but I need a little info from you guys. first, is there any difference other than interior and body from my '04. and second, this might be for viper jeff, there is no driver door decal with vin# and such. so I would like to have info about this truck. the vin# is 3d7ha16h16g152432. thanks guys very much, pictures to follow soon,
This is all off the top of my head but if it is incorrect I am sure someone will correct me and get you the correct info.

-The frame on the 06 is based on the Dodge 2500 series. The 04/05 is based on the 1500 series frame.
-The 04 brakes are different (smaller I think).
-The 04 came with 4:10 gears versus the 05/06 4:56 gears.
-The 04/05 have the same oil pan but the 06 has a different oil pan due to the different frame.
-The 04 has the crankshaft sensor running off the flywheel the 05/06 have it running off the center of the crankshaft.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thankx to you guys!!! as soon as i can get my son to shoot some pics i will post.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,631 Posts
PM Sent.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts