SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post them up guys... I'll try to download mine tonight. Can someone send me a photo of Dan's butt stain? ([email protected])

Here's a couple for starters... first is lined up at the track, second is the parking lot of the moon spinner.

Premium Member
it's sweat!!!!!!!! holy jezus why can't you get my butt outta your head????????? :D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dan doing one of a gazillion awesome burnouts... eventually lined up against Eddie's Cadillac.

Dan got the jump off the line...

then subsequently had his clock cleaned..

badly. That Cadillac was darn fast!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So Steve "Santeen" gave it a go in his Chrysler 300 SRT8...

with the same sad results.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Then Chris (Midnight runner) lined up against Ironhead. Not really a fair fight as Ironhead has a cam, striker heads, and drag radials while Chris's engine is much more stock...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Chief lined up against Wes's old truck (can't remember the name of the new owner).

Wes's old truck was plagued with terrible wheel spin off the line and grabbing second and hurt his times all day until the competition started when he learned throttle control and the wheels spin improved... greatly. He also had a devil of a time grabbing third, which also improved once competition started.

He actually had the jump on Sandy (Da1Chief) off the line, but with his wheel spin, and Chief's drag radials they were dead even as they passed me...

whereby Sandy pulled a huge lead.

Premium Member
you do know that i beat eddie more than once, right? and his fastest time of the day was 8.4xx i believe;)

just to be clear... don't take it away from me...

and all his "dan trash talk" our first race of the day, i outran him;)

Premium Member
Cool thread! Wish I had been there.

Registered
Jame's got me all day but he did have one red light. lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
you do know that i beat eddie more than once, right? and his fastest time of the day was 8.4xx i believe;)

just to be clear... don't take it away from me...

and all his "dan trash talk" our first race of the day, i outran him;)
Funny that the only photos I got was the one time he spanked you... should have took more photos I guess.

Premium Member
yes, daingit, you should have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Premium Member
you get any of me beating steve?:cowfrown:

Registered
Nice pics Tom. I may have a vid of the 300 taking on and beating, the Chally in the bracket race. Times werent that good, as I let off at the end, to avoid breaking out. :D

And I'll be sending you the pic of Dan's Swamp *** stain. Nasty, nasty stuff

Premium Member
give it up already!

Registered
HaHaHa Good times out there, good to see mopar represent.

Thanks for posting

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pics Tom. I may have a vid of the 300 taking on and beating, the Chally in the bracket race. Times werent that good, as I let off at the end, to avoid breaking out. :D

And I'll be sending you the pic of Dan's Swamp *** stain. Nasty, nasty stuff
I don't think anyone wants to see that... I knew I should have used the NOS on that run. I would have walked away with more dignity breaking out, than losing to you.

Registered
8.36 was my best run and Dan i beat you when it counted *****...lol

Registered
I don't think anyone wants to see that... I knew I should have used the NOS on that run. I would have walked away with more dignity breaking out, than losing to you.
Lol!! I kept telling you to do atleast one nitrous pass

Registered
Best time was 7.77 Jack and then James 7.88. Sorry Dan but you did beat the hell out of my times. I need to work on my driver mod big time. Lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts