SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
And Chris has a cam ,thinner head gaskets ,nos ,and he had drag radials ,,and a no shifting driver mod lol:Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Didn't us the nos. But I do need to work on the driver mod. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
But it was fun. Just need some more time on the track. It will come. lol

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Chief lined up against Wes's old truck (can't remember the name of the new owner).

Wes's old truck was plagued with terrible wheel spin off the line and grabbing second and hurt his times all day until the competition started when he learned throttle control and the wheels spin improved... greatly. He also had a devil of a time grabbing third, which also improved once competition started.

He actually had the jump on Sandy (Da1Chief) off the line, but with his wheel spin, and Chief's drag radials they were dead even as they passed me...

whereby Sandy pulled a huge lead.

Tom.... That was actually Ms. Peggy behind the wheel against Harold (Chris' Brother)......

Harold had Called out Peggy the Night Before and She... Not I, Took Him Dowm Hard.... At which time he Had to Turn in his "Man Card" to Chiris...

After that Harold kept finding reasons Not to race me.....
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wow!! Way to go Peggy. That girl can drive a mean truck...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
GO Peggy GO :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

That guy must have felt his testeis shrink at the end of the race lol lol!!!:chairfall

Ian.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
give harold a break... i think i remember him saying "i've never done this before"...

so for his first outing... i'd say he did just fine...

·
Registered
265 Posts
give harold a break... i think i remember him saying "i've never done this before"...

so for his first outing... i'd say he did just fine...
No ,lol between Chris and Harold I made me a Paris sandwitch
:habbobugg

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I lost to the wolf too. Peggy wasn't driving but if she had I am guessing the outcome would have been the same. Driver ability was huge as I got whooped on a lot and the mustang was close to 2000 lbs lighter and had 50-75 HP advantage on some of the trucks. The GTO that won was about the same weight and closer to 100hp short of what I had and his times where close to a second faster. Harold was the only guy I was able to beat and almost every race I caught him when he missed third. He has the bug now and I am betting with some practice he will be running with everyone next year.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Harold got better and better throughout the day. He'll do fine next year with a litle practice.

Chief is the one you should feel sorry for... he made it to the finals only to get beat by Paul in his Pontiac. So then he entered the Viper truck-only bracket and again made it to the final only to lose to Todd in his awesome CE. Looking at the slips, he lost his edge on his reaction times. Then Peggy jumped in the truck and in one pass was the Powderpuff queen for a year.

In my book, to make it to the final race in two separate brackets speaks worlds of his ability, but all the trash talk bout his reaction times being perfected with practice prior to PCB fell to the curb when the pressure was put to him. I guess Chief's human after all!!

I was wondering after I saw his 0.00 reaction time (that day) that he might be part Borg...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
you didn't beat me either you rust bucket:D

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
my best run of the day:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Did anyone get a picture of the goat or my dads chally?

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I'll look when I get home Paul...

I should have taken a LOT more photos than I did.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts