SRT10 Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
My old lady had the camera over the weekend for a baby shower... I mean it is not like she had the baby... Lets take pictures of someone opening presents... :(

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Where's the rest of the pics in this "Official" photo thread? Less talky and more showy, please :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Nice pics, viperhauler, but I didn't notice any trucks in them. :smile:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
me neither...

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Just got an email from Richard Campbell (Photographer at the Car Wash)....

"Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the pictures loaded, but I've finally put some of the better ones on my web site. To view the pictures, go to the web site (link follows at the bottom). Click on "Client Viewing" near the top right corner of the picture area. Click on the slide show for Hooters Car Wash 12May2012. When the next screen appears, type in this password: viper (all lower case letters). The pictures should start showing for about 3 seconds each, and then loop again until you leave the page. Each picture has a unique 7-digit identification number in the lower right corner that starts with 5350... should you want to order prints or CD's of the pictures. So, here you go: www.daysofsandanddenim.com.

Rick Campbell

·
Registered
145 Posts
I lost to the wolf too. Peggy wasn't driving but if she had I am guessing the outcome would have been the same. Driver ability was huge as I got whooped on a lot and the mustang was close to 2000 lbs lighter and had 50-75 HP advantage on some of the trucks. The GTO that won was about the same weight and closer to 100hp short of what I had and his times where close to a second faster. Harold was the only guy I was able to beat and almost every race I caught him when he missed third. He has the bug now and I am betting with some practice he will be running with everyone next year.
you lost in the roe truck ?? - couldnt hook up ?

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Just got an email from Richard Campbell (Photographer at the Car Wash)....

"Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the pictures loaded, but I've finally put some of the better ones on my web site. To view the pictures, go to the web site (link follows at the bottom). Click on "Client Viewing" near the top right corner of the picture area. Click on the slide show for Hooters Car Wash 12May2012. When the next screen appears, type in this password: viper (all lower case letters). The pictures should start showing for about 3 seconds each, and then loop again until you leave the page. Each picture has a unique 7-digit identification number in the lower right corner that starts with 5350... should you want to order prints or CD's of the pictures. So, here you go: www.daysofsandanddenim.com.

Rick Campbell
Very nice,Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
he didn't finish his truck in time...

he brought a saleen... that wasn't fast:D
Yep. What Dan said. I will defend the Saleen though. With the right driver it would have been fast. I just don't have the experience or maybe the ability to do much more than spin the tires. Add inexperience/lack of ability to slow response and ****ty shifting and I could have been beaten by everyone if I was driving FatJack's truck.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts