SRT10 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
8,725 Posts
yip that be the one, nice ride too, we put long tubes, few things here there, and mommas doin some work on it also

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
That is very good news, that boy deserves the best after what happened to his ride...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
bump to get your payments in!!!

track day is next friday!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Bump to say I should be all paid up... including the Moonspinner for ($788.15!!). There goes my new brake rotors/pads...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
you're good tom...

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Not mine... :loser: :shrug03:

·
Registered
828 Posts
We will see bud. lol I'm just looking to run in the mid 7's.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
i'm looking to run low 7's:D

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
i'm happy with my 7................ incher bwahahahah :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
939 Posts

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Dan, Girlfriend wont let me race her Mercedes SUV while we are (yet) so if I don't race can my admission fee go towards beer for everyone?

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
I'd say put it towards the Ta-Ta thing.

There's always plenty of beer, I've even got two cases in the trunk, one for Tony and one for Torrie...

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
first and foremost, paying for the actual track is priority... we're only a few bucks away, and there's a few who haven't paid, not including the people who show up day-of...

i'm confident we'll have the track covered and then some... when the dust settles, we'll decide what happens to the rest... maybe a donation for friday, maybe a little kick over to the track boys for helping... we'll just see how it unfolds...

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
first and foremost, paying for the actual track is priority... we're only a few bucks away, and there's a few who haven't paid, not including the people who show up day-of...

i'm confident we'll have the track covered and then some... when the dust settles, we'll decide what happens to the rest... maybe a donation for friday, maybe a little kick over to the track boys for helping... we'll just see how it unfolds...
Hey? Have you asked about the track rules? I know our last track, was pretty laid back and let us do pretty much whatever. As lomg as it was safe.
But, how is this track, as far as helmet rules, long pants, shoes, passengers in the car?

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
If we have paid can we run anything we bring? G/F won't let me race her Mercedes so I might drive the mustang down.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
doesn't matter what you bring... you can run your nike's if you want;)

unless you're running LOW 7's or better... don't worry about the whole "rules" thing...

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Good, cause I forgot a helmet. I guess we're ALL forgetting things these days..

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Good, cause I forgot a helmet. I guess we're ALL forgetting things these days..
That's cause we're getin' OLD Spud! :happysad: :dead1: :eek:ld: :biglaugh:

101 - 120 of 120 Posts