SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Marc T said:
Alright all you Blacky's out there, we can't let those Red Flamers :eek: show us up.

We got alot of catchin up to do so start postin those Fastest color Pics!!!

Hey I am with the red, but this truck is shweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Mark, I'm lazy.. What cover is that. Website would be nice.

Craig

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Well Silver, Red and Yellow owners, we have to admit Black is the quickest. Just look at Mark T's pictures. The date on the pictures is 4/2/2005. :eek: My calendar says it's still March. Hell, the black trucks are time machines. No way I can keep up with that. :)

Just curious. Can you give me the winning lottery numbers for this coming Saturday? :D I would be willing to split it with you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Damn I didn't know the black ones came with that... The dealer will be getting an ear full.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Silverback said:
Well Silver, Red and Yellow owners, we have to admit Black is the quickest. Just look at Mark T's pictures. The date on the pictures is 4/2/2005. :eek: My calendar says it's still March. Hell, the black trucks are time machines. No way I can keep up with that. :)

Just curious. Can you give me the winning lottery numbers for this coming Saturday? :D I would be willing to split it with you.
LOL Well goes to show don't mess with the Black guys!! :D

Give me a few brews and a camera and I will screw something up!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on Blacky's, the flamers haven't posted for over 30 minutes, we can do this. Start Postin!!!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Maui's Darth Vader :D :D :D

Two pics are wingless....it was when I was installing the soft tonneau....it looks really weird without the wing!

patrick

·
Registered
966 Posts
Very nice Mark T

Marc T said:
Alright all you Blacky's out there, we can't let those Red Flamers :eek: show us up.

We got alot of catchin up to do so start postin those Fastest color Pics!!!
I was going to have my truck go badgeless also..but decided to leave some on..
It defiinitely looks sharp...as a razzzor!
Just glazed my red srt tonite---again...and if it were black...you would cry with envy!
I like that smmmmoooth look! Loookin' 'Charp man...!

dallas

·
Registered
966 Posts
Blue...

SNKPWR said:
I'm feeling blue.......... :D
Snake...dang i like that too! that blue is nice...very very nice!

Dallas :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Drool

Coach said:
No color but black could give a mirror shine like this. :D
Coach...looks like you have drool going down from under the mirror...
is someone standing too close to the truck..?
damn I had black years ago...and when black is done right...it looks damn good!
Nice job Nice truck...but alas it has to be nice..its a Dodge SRT!
Let's hear it for the SRT-10 Ram!
Gimme and S... :)
Gimme an R.... :D
I can't hear you!

G. Pyle! :D :D :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Patrick!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Maui's Darth Vader :D :D :D

Two pics are wingless....it was when I was installing the soft tonneau....it looks really weird without the wing!

patrick
Nice pics! very nice...
i notice the tail pipe tips...are those available to purchase separately or did you customize your exhaust to get those tips...
I likes...em! Can you let me know what brand please so i can look into possbily getting some for mine..yeah i'm a copy cat..but i am all for nice looks for the truck.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Dallas said:
Nice pics! very nice...
i notice the tail pipe tips...are those available to purchase separately or did you customize your exhaust to get those tips...
I likes...em! Can you let me know what brand please so i can look into possbily getting some for mine..yeah i'm a copy cat..but i am all for nice looks for the truck.

Dallas, those are the magnaflow tips. Standard with the catback. I was impressed with them when I installed mine. Sometimes when you get these kits you find that the company skimped somewhere, however not this company. :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts