·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
ok Roktman...

Roktman said:
Saweet! Now tint those windows ,add the polished gas door and switch out the emblems! :)
ok, switch out what emblems?
I was looking at my badging 'RAM' 'SRT-10' on the doors...and I was thinking of removing the RAM letter and leaving the SRT-10 on each door.
I kinda like it the way it is for right now. But, gimme your suggestions on the emblem issue.

Somewhere in the threads early on while I was waiting in agony for my new SRT-10 truck to get here (one month). I saw pics of the Viper badge on a black SRT. It looks sharp but I cannot find the post.
Where can I get that Viper badge?
And $$....I think someone posted the cost about $80.00 for one badge?
I may just get one for the tail gate...
And don't worry, I will get the windows tinted....just need some free time to get out and do it (on a saturday). I just have tooo much fun driving this thing.
As for the polished gas cover...I am still thinking about it. My Patriot Pearl Blue/Silver Hemi came with one. It looked good.
ok now on to the arcade...

Dallas :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Dallas said:
ok, switch out what emblems?
I was looking at my badging 'RAM' 'SRT-10' on the doors...and I was thinking of removing the RAM letter and leaving the SRT-10 on each door.
I kinda like it the way it is for right now. But, gimme your suggestions on the emblem issue.

Somewhere in the threads early on while I was waiting in agony for my new SRT-10 truck to get here (one month). I saw pics of the Viper badge on a black SRT. It looks sharp but I cannot find the post.
Where can I get that Viper badge?
And $$....I think someone posted the cost about $80.00 for one badge?
I may just get one for the tail gate...
And don't worry, I will get the windows tinted....just need some free time to get out and do it (on a saturday). I just have tooo much fun driving this thing.
As for the polished gas cover...I am still thinking about it. My Patriot Pearl Blue/Silver Hemi came with one. It looked good.
ok now on to the arcade...

Dallas :D
You can remove the RAM on the doors like you mentioned.I put the hood ornament from an SRT-10 Viper in place of the RAM.You can take off the Dodge on the tailgate and put one there too.They are $96.00 list and $57.00 jobber.I put a Viper Powered on the tailgate under the SRT-10 too.Badges are OEM from Chrysler or Dodge dealers network.

Here are some pics of mine: http://www.pbase.com/saabqueen/hamilton_plaza&page=all

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
You can remove the RAM on the doors like you mentioned.I put the hood ornament from an SRT-10 Viper in place of the RAM.You can take off the Dodge on the tailgate and put one there too.They are $96.00 list and $57.00 jobber.I put a Viper Powered on the tailgate under the SRT-10 too.Badges are OEM from Chrysler or Dodge dealers network.

Here are some pics of mine: http://www.pbase.com/saabqueen/hamilton_plaza&page=all
Look'en good man !!!! :D :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Your post was the one Roktman!

Roktman said:

Alright...your post/pics was the one I was looking for...how handy!
Ok i will chk into the viper badge...I like what you did with the driver/pssngr doors and the tail gate...very nice...
I will start looking into it this evening...

I found out that here in Washington they had just passed a state law requiring a front lic plate...Dang...that ugly thang just ruins the look of the front end fascia...Oh well the law is the law...I mounted it this evening. It sure did kill me to drill the pilot holes into the front end. At least I won't get pulled over for it...My wife's friend has a friend who got pulled over for no plate on the front and the fine was $200.00! I thought one would get a fix-it ticket for the first notice...but I guess not here in Wa... :eek:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Here's the addition (badges)

Ok here are the xtra badges on the tail gate and some other pics for your pleasure and enjoyment. Most likely do the pics in several sessions... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
some mo' pics

More Reddd. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
just little more...

lil more Red. :) second pic is Open Wide, third pic is Power Plant 500,

Attachments

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I agree..

Roktman said:
Looks good Dallas.Looks a lot like mine only red...imagine that.Happy modding! :)
Yep, looks good. I was toying with getting the red bkground on the viper head badge...but then I said, Nah!...black and red always looks good.

D :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Visual Mods Complete enuff for me.

I got the door viper badges for xmas from the wifey as well as the brushed alum fuel door.
In Feb, got the in-channel vent visors....
Just got the windows tinted this past saturday.
The spray in bed liner, and the tail gate badging was done months ago.

A rock hit my windshield just under the driver wiper...talk about upset!
Went to the mall and there was a guy there who applied the "super glass epoxy' for free. He was charged...said he has braggin rights for working on his first Viper Truck. He never saw one before...
After a while some people started driving up and gave me the thumbs up.
I invited them to come take a look...they herded over...drooled and awwed all over the truck...Damn you could say that I had a one man car show in the middle of the mall parking lot. One guy said :That is the best looking truck in this lot!

Later i went to Alkai Beach...stopped off at a vista point...bunch of harley riders pulled in for a rest...they came over and asked to 'drool' on the truck. I said as long as they cleaned up afterwards....
One guy got his cell phone out and took a pic...
sure makes one feel good about these nicely designed trucks.
they all agreed that the srt-10 truck is one tuff looking truck...
Sorry about that last pic...the left tail lens is obstructed by some hemp plants...ha!
D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Dallas said:
I got the door viper badges for xmas from the wifey as well as the brushed alum fuel door.
In Feb, got the in-channel vent visors....
Just got the windows tinted this past saturday.
The spray in bed liner, and the tail gate badging was done months ago.

A rock hit my windshield just under the driver wiper...talk about upset!
Went to the mall and there was a guy there who applied the "super glass epoxy' for free. He was charged...said he has braggin rights for working on his first Viper Truck. He never saw one before...
After a while some people started driving up and gave me the thumbs up.
I invited them to come take a look...they herded over...drooled and awwed all over the truck...Damn you could say that I had a one man car show in the middle of the mall parking lot. One guy said :That is the best looking truck in this lot!

Later i went to Alkai Beach...stopped off at a vista point...bunch of harley riders pulled in for a rest...they came over and asked to 'drool' on the truck. I said as long as they cleaned up afterwards....
One guy got his cell phone out and took a pic...
sure makes one feel good about these nicely designed trucks.
they all agreed that the srt-10 truck is one tuff looking truck...
Sorry about that last pic...the left tail lens is obstructed by some hemp plants...ha!
D :D :D

Very nice touch, where did you get the flat viper badges? The ones I found were slightly curved..

·
Registered
966 Posts
Titan...

Titan,
I got my viper head badges thru a friend of mine...he writes technical manuals/repair manuals for Mopar and a few other auto makers. When I got the package it had printing on it that said, special order...I don't know if that means it is ordered separately, or if indeed it is a different badge configuration..

Dallas.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Titan- I received 3 new red on chrome viper images ( the new version) from mopar the part # is 0UW3701RAA- $83.95- you can order any variety that they put on vipers- the dealers just don't know what to look for- I went to the viper dealership here and took the vin # for reference. :)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts