SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Like most damaged items, everything is "quickly, easily, and inexpensively repairable," but the current seller mysteriously doesn't choose to do so.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I could only imagine what that guy felt like after his truck came to rest. He prob wished he had been killed. Chuckle head. That's alot of damage in alot of places. wounder what the hell he hit... over and over and over?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
You want to see some beauties go into corvetteforum.com.

These inexperience drivers buy these 400 horsepower-3,000 pound missles and expect to max out on the performance curve...wrong!!

I've owned 8 new Corvettes over the last 25 years and still get surprised once and awhile. Fortunately, the horsepower was very low on my '81 Vette but gradually worked its way to 300 horses in the early '90's and now 345 horses in my '01 Z06.

I consider myself a good performance driver but this SRT 10 still needs alot of respect...we're talkin' 5,100 pounds of muscle and you need total control!

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey,

if you plan on keeping your srt " forever", there is a truck full of new parts to store away. try buying a factory seat in 15 years...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
edgebar said:
hey,

if you plan on keeping your srt " forever", there is a truck full of new parts to store away. try buying a factory seat in 15 years...
Damn, Didn't think of that. Now I'm gonna have to buy a few more for spare parts :D

Craig

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SugarLandExpress said:
Pretty sure that driver's seat has a nasty stain on it.....

Scot
Ouch!!!! that was good!!

This is why nobody has driven my truck. Numnuts think they can handle the power.....I dont think so.

That dudes truck .....it has so much damage he must have been spinning and slamming into things..... no airbads deployed but he sure fubared his truck.

patrick

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looks like they forgot to remove the owner (check under the truck).
:D
I was thinking that this was a roll-over, but no visible roof damage. How do you manage to jack up all 4 sides? Impressive, sorta.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts