SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But here is the question

I know there are a lot of Dyno's out there. I've heard some of them referred to as Mustang Dyno's. There's floor Dyno's and some that are on lifts. Big Asp (Phil) Dyno's mine and we got about 401 RWHP and I think (can't remember) 426 torque. The Dyno was attached right to the hub. So for those that may know, what is the difference and accuracy of these different kinds of Dyno's?

Obviously before the paint job!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUICKSILVER said:
Not only is every dyno differant, but everyday is also, weather plays a great part in getting dyno numbers.
Mine stock on a dyno-jet @ dcperformance pulled about 417/rwhp.
Two days later on the same dyno, she pulled a little better, overcast day as compared to a sunny day............

Say Hi to Phil for me,
thx Jerry

Phil is in Korea doing the Lords work. Has been there sence Sept 06 I think. If you would like his email, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I passed it on to you

VJ

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Viperam2 said:
The weight is transfered to the Dyno Pack and they don't move.

VJ
Yes, pray the bearings don't fail in those red boxes during the pulls...:bigeyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts