SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALSO LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED SET OF OME WHEELS. IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO GET RID OF A SET PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

O... HAS ANYONE SUCESSFULLY PUT THE SRT 22" WHEELS ON A STOCK RAM? I HAVE A 2003 QUAD CAB 4X4 WITH THE 20's AND IM NOT SURE IF THE 22's WILL FIT IN THE WHEEL WELL... PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU KNOW...

THANKS

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I MAY have a set soon.I have a claim pending on replacing two wheels with new ones from DC due to clear coat issues.If I get them replaced ,I will have two new ones and 2 mint ones with 9K on them.I plan on buying aftermarket 22`s.I was told I should know by tomorrow.

The fly in the ointment may be if the OEM`s are severely backordered like has been the case.Price would be $2500.00 + shipping.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
12 Posts
wheel lug different

I bought a set of wheel locks for a Ram 1500 to use on my SRT. When I rotated the tires I found 5/8 inch wheel studs. The locks where 1/2 inch. Is there a differance in the wheel stud diameters between the 1500 and the SRT or did I get the wrong locks? :confused:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Be careful there was a post on here where someone purchased 22's and they hit the rotors. Gotta make sure they have the correct backspacing!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Studs

abner said:
I bought a set of wheel locks for a Ram 1500 to use on my SRT. When I rotated the tires I found 5/8 inch wheel studs. The locks where 1/2 inch. Is there a differance in the wheel stud diameters between the 1500 and the SRT or did I get the wrong locks? :confused:
My 04 SRT PU has 9/16" studs.........Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts