SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys never post but just wanted to know how many original owners there are still on. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought mine. It now has 2075 miles on her.
Just wondering,
william

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Still here truck is long gone, now driving a 2018 Long Horn 3500

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea Jeff should be check my previous few post and i think one on them had the vin number on it,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still here, still have my 2004, but with 21K miles on her now. William, you thinking about selling her?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i thought about it. But probably would not get what i would like to have. I would have to have at least 38000.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys never post but just wanted to know how many original owners there are still on. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought mine. It now has 2075 miles on her.
Just wondering,
william
Still got my 2005 rc with 13k miles. I moved next to the ocean and no garage. The brakes are taking a beating.🙈

·
Registered
26 Posts
yes i thought about it. But probably would not get what i would like to have. I would have to have at least 38000.
Yeah, I'm not sure you'll get $38K I haven't seen any actually sell for more that $30-$31K.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I joined in 05 after buying my first one. After 11 years I finally bought another one and it’s aN 04 with 34k garage queen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Of course, yes, on Vingurus I read a lot about this and about the odometer rollback in that chill. Mechanics can also indicate whether the car is in good condition inside. They have more knowledge about how many times the oil and tires had to be changed by the condition of the rest of the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts