SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys never post but just wanted to know how many original owners there are still on. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought mine. It now has 2075 miles on her.
Just wondering,
william

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,631 Posts
Still here truck is long gone, now driving a 2018 Long Horn 3500

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea Jeff should be check my previous few post and i think one on them had the vin number on it,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still here, still have my 2004, but with 21K miles on her now. William, you thinking about selling her?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i thought about it. But probably would not get what i would like to have. I would have to have at least 38000.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys never post but just wanted to know how many original owners there are still on. I joined back in 2004 when i first bought mine. It now has 2075 miles on her.
Just wondering,
william
Still got my 2005 rc with 13k miles. I moved next to the ocean and no garage. The brakes are taking a beating.🙈

·
Registered
26 Posts
yes i thought about it. But probably would not get what i would like to have. I would have to have at least 38000.
Yeah, I'm not sure you'll get $38K I haven't seen any actually sell for more that $30-$31K.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I joined in 05 after buying my first one. After 11 years I finally bought another one and it’s aN 04 with 34k garage queen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts