SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this weekend i spent time wiht my cousin who works with DCX as a lease car manager

(meaning he delivers all the exec cars to the big shots)

well he was asking how i liked my truck and to put salt in the bed come winter

I was like not gonna happen it gonna be stored for snow season

he went on to tell me he personally delivered over 25 ram srt 10 to exec starting in late oct of 03 many in dec in the snow

THAT BLOWS

we all spent $50K (or so ) on a truck that these damn exec got to trash as a lease car

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Don't believe him. If you mean they drove our exact trucks before we did, they can't do that. I tracked mine and several others from the factory in Mexico straight to the dealer. Even on the rails.

·
Registered
189 Posts
well how many miles were on your truck before you got it? mine had 92, but thats because mine was delivered to me 90 miles from the dealer. if i found out that happened, i would fight with dcx

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry 9 seconds

I meant to say and did not type it properly

they did not drive our trucks they got the chance to lease them well before the public got them and i know that always happens the exec get them 1st ( I know my father has had many fast feed back and s1 cars from DCX over the years)

an s1 cars is normally manufactor plate cars only that employee and others at his level can drive

but the fast feed back cars we have had since the 1st Grad Cherokees
pre public production (ie months before the actual release to dealers)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey 9 secs.... did you happen to track what day the radio got stolen out of mine while it was on the rails. :D Just kidding of coarse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts