SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - Just bought a 2004 RC with an electric fan conversion. Problem is the guy who had it before me didn't take action to fix the CEL caused by the P1499 MIL "Hydraulic Fan Solenoid Circuit" after conversion.

I'm not sure, but I think the harness for the replaced hyd. fan solenoid has a 3-fan pin pigtail. Would sticking resistors into this pigtail fix the CEL? If so, what ohm resistance is best and what would be the orientation? Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys - Just bought a 2004 RC with an electric fan conversion. Problem is the guy who had it before me didn't take action to fix the CEL caused by the P1499 MIL "Hydraulic Fan Solenoid Circuit" after conversion.

I'm not sure, but I think the harness for the replaced hyd. fan solenoid has a 3-fan pin pigtail. Would sticking resistors into this pigtail fix the CEL? If so, what ohm resistance is best and what would be the orientation? Many thanks in advance!
Did you ever get this figured out? I have the same exact issue going on, same code for the electric fan swap. Let me know if you found an resolution, I would appreciate it!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.