SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crash my truck the other day front end damage not sure if the frame is bent but the motor and tranny and everything else is good interior is excellent i also have the color match silver bed cover with spoiler attached to it only 56 k on the truck and motor I’m located in central /north jersey motor is also in excellent condition and really clean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have any parts? I’m looking for the spacers that go between the back of the fog light bracket and the steel bumper reinforcement

·
Registered
3 Posts
Crash my truck the other day front end damage not sure if the frame is bent but the motor and tranny and everything else is good interior is excellent i also have the color match silver bed cover with spoiler attached to it only 56 k on the truck and motor I’m located in central /north jersey motor is also in excellent condition and really clean
engine sold?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for piston and rod... Or the engine if still available.
Please contact me either way.
Thanks

·
Registered
2005 Red Ram SRT 10 QC
1 Posts
I'm new here but not new to car forums. The thread starter here joined the site & posted his crashed truck 3 years ago yet never responded to anyone's request for anything. He has a total site participation of just this one post. Just an FYI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts