SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

got my hands on a srt10 ram. quad come so you know it comes with an automatic trans. {engine + trans + comp + harness} have been sold. The rest of the stuff is still up for grabs. Only damage was one LH REAR door and the bed. Buddy was side swiped. Front clip is good, seats are decent. I am located in SACRAMENTO CA 95826 and I prefer local pickup but I will ship WHEREVER you want in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
How about the wheels and tires

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
I'll take the VIN for the Registry to show parted out

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Im interested in the overhead console that has the front dome lights in it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How about the wheels and tires
$450 shipped per wheel NO TIRE. I only have 3, make a decent offer if you want all 3.

I'll take the VIN for the Registry to show parted out
don't want the vin floating around the web sorry.

Front driver seat? Spare rim and tire, wing ?
Trying to move the seats as a complete set. pass seat was repaired (torn on the bottom). driver is in good condition. no wing. spare rim has damage to it.

Im interested in the overhead console that has the front dome lights in it
$129 shipped.

How much for front and rear seats and the hood?
Asking $3000 obo plus shipping. Hood is $1000 obo plus shipping.

Local pickup with cash for discounts :)

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
don't want the vin floating around the web sorry.
BTW, it's already on the web.. but I won't say anything... OK

Vj :saeek:

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
hahaha jeff...

good luck with the part out...

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
What condition is the tailgate in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
BTW, it's already on the web.. but I won't say anything... OK

Vj :saeek:
Yes I know. I tried selling it at the auction but I couldn't get anything over 4k for the truck. Figured I should part it out. :|

hahaha jeff...

good luck with the part out...
Nice truck.

looking for Right Rear Outer fascia.
bed? or cab?

What condition is the tailgate in?
Broken. has a hole in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

got my hands on a srt10 ram. quad come so you know it comes with an automatic trans. {engine + trans + comp + harness} have been sold. The rest of the stuff is still up for grabs. Only damage was one LH REAR door and the bed. Buddy was side swiped. Front clip is good, seats are decent. I am located in SACRAMENTO CA 95826 and I prefer local pickup but I will ship WHEREVER you want in the lower 48.
Do u have the front driveshaft yolk?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys,

Hey man, I need the interior drivers side A pillar. Do you still have it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
r: 12490"]
Hey guys,

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm interested in purchasing the gauge cluster

1 - 18 of 18 Posts