SRT10 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Premium Member
SmokeBlower's last activity on this site was July, 2013. I think he might be blowing smoke up your _____ with these items. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but I don't have my hopes up. I'd check with VPRPWRD, he's much more reliable :smile:

Premium Member

Registered
Parts needed

I am parting out a 2005 Red SRT-10 Quad Cab. It was hit in the rear and pretty much destroyed the bed and tailgate. The rear-end is a 4.56 gear with no damage. The motor, Trans, and Computer/Wiring are already gone. If interested in anything else send me a message and we will see if we can make a deal.
Steve
Is like to but the front yolk off the front of the driveshaft if it's a auto trans. Please let me know if u have it and how much for it
[email protected]

Registered
I am parting out a 2005 Red SRT-10 Quad Cab. It was hit in the rear and pretty much destroyed the bed and tailgate. The rear-end is a 4.56 gear with no damage. The motor, Trans, and Computer/Wiring are already gone. If interested in anything else send me a message and we will see if we can make a deal.
Steve
How much for the buckets

Registered
I was trying to send you a pm but it won't let me

2008 Dodge 3500 Crew Cab

-Mods:
S&B Intake
Flopro 5" turbo back
H&S EGR Cooler Delete
Sinister Throttle Valve Delete
H&S XRT Pro Tuner

Premium Member
SmokeBlower's last activity on this site was July, 2013. I think he might be blowing smoke up your _____ with these items. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but I don't have my hopes up. I'd check with VPRPWRD, he's much more reliable :smile:
See the above post :smile: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Registered
See the above post :smile: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was reliable until I forgot to send you those tonneau cover struts. If you haven't gotten them already, PM me the info so I can get working on that.

Registered
^^^ vprpwrd is a very stand up guy!!! Very reliable!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Premium Member
for a QC or RC?

define "complete nose"

21 - 38 of 38 Posts