SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing and testing the paxton set up. This wasn't a polished just satin. They are still completing the instructions so they left a little to be desired. Over all the kit is great I had to custom make a air conditioning line make if fit better ( I AM JUST PICKY). The truck is damn fast

rwhp 638.5 rwhp 641 rwtq

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice numbers :) Tell us more about the setup ie.. PCM changes, how much installed, boots pressure, etc ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it takes about 10 to 12 hrs to install the toughest part was pinning the crank. I left my boots unpressurized(LOL) :D but the blower was putting out 7 psi of boost. The system uses 2 walboro pumps on the frame rail which are controlled by a split second box. When in boost the fuel pressure goes up to 100 psi making the mixture great.

·
Registered
974 Posts
How much for the complete setup installed? Also hows the clutch feel with the adjusted HP?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Good Job

Mike Adams said:
I just finished installing and testing the paxton set up. This wasn't a polished just satin. They are still completing the instructions so they left a little to be desired. Over all the kit is great I had to custom make a air conditioning line make if fit better ( I AM JUST PICKY). The truck is damn fast

rwhp 638.5 rwhp 641 rwtq
SWEET!!

J.J;-D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick silver I would suggest you ask the guys doing yours if they can have an ac line to look same as factory !. Cost very little but looks much more professional.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts