SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jamie,
Congrats on the new truck. It's great to drive every day and the extra tire sidewall height makes it a pleasure to drive and your back doesn't hurt after 250 miles. I just put a new Snugtop SL on mine with the remote control for opening it and it has a rotary slam latch to close it. No key needed. I filed down the key to use in an emergency so it would work with my SRT spoiler mounted on the bed cover lid. You might give Leo at Ideal Accessories (Tampa, FL) a call if you have any questions (888) 711-6655). Their website is www.idealauto.com. This tonneau received the Daimler-Chrysler award at SEMA. It opens like a hood.
Enjoy your new truck,
Mark

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jimieg79,

You can also cut off the second set of cats (post cats) for a little more flow. All that popping is raw unburned fuel lighting off.... it sounds good but the computer holds the air fuel ratio at 10:1 from 4000 rpm and above and then when you let off it goes lean temporarily. I was able to tune the popping out with a VEC2.

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.