SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the pics of the best looking truck in USA. Lowered 1 7/8" in rear, dodge and ram badges removed, tinted windows, old style hurst shifter, aluminum guage panel, grahics under hood, and yes neon lighting, and yes I am almost 40. And some dodge motorsports pads on Shoulder harness.

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Except for the fact that it's black, I'd be inclined to agree :D

I do like the absence of the logos, and have thought about a couple of red sticks of neon behind the scoop intake myself (I too am almost 40).

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
looking good stinker and yes I am already 40.....but is ok cause chicks think I am way younger!!!! thanks doc!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

patrick

·
Registered
70 Posts
The more I look at it, the more I want one. I'm about to get crazy if I don't have one fast :rolleyes:

Greetz
Jus10

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know they are fast and they rock!!! But I want one quick :p , before I get crazy :D

Greetz
Jus10

RAM SRT 10 I love you ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very nice :cool:

I was able to demo one just like yours...
but I had to stick with my little Hemi for now ...

Like you..I have a couple other toys ...
my 2002 ZX-12R dyno'ed at 179 rwhp ;)

you are about an hour from where I am located :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Holly cow! I'm 25 and I don't even have neon glow! Kwazy old timers :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Stinker, do you mind if I ask how you put that SRT10 on the driver's side door? How were you able to get it straight, and how well does it match up with the other door? I have the new badging as well, I am just a little scared about messing up that side. Please let me know. Thanks.

BTW - Great looking truck!!! I have a black one as well, and there is no better color when it is clean!!

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hd viper Hey sorry it took so long to get back I'm a trucker so I've been out agravating four wheelers. But to your question, I took some strong fishing line and worked it behind the letters of ram to get them off , cleaned all the old glue off with cleaner, then before removing the srt 10 I ran masking tap from the top and bottom of the emblem to the door jam. Then I took a piece of clear wide packaging tape and put across srt10 then worked my string behind the letters real slow. I helps if its been in the sun or you can heat it up with hair dryer. Then measured the distance form the other side door jam to emblem used that for the drivers door. Already had the masking tape down from earlier to keep it level and put double sided back on the emblem and on she goes. the clear tape helps you see the lines of the masking tape better. Also when you put the double sided tape back on the emblem put a small amount, or in other words keep well inside the letters lines, that way you won't see the tape after you put them back on. Hope this helps, I have to leave back out inthe morning but will be back friday night if ya need any help. See ya!! :cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
stinker said:
hd viper Hey sorry it took so long to get back I'm a trucker so I've been out agravating four wheelers. But to your question, I took some strong fishing line and worked it behind the letters of ram to get them off , cleaned all the old glue off with cleaner, then before removing the srt 10 I ran masking tap from the top and bottom of the emblem to the door jam. Then I took a piece of clear wide packaging tape and put across srt10 then worked my string behind the letters real slow. I helps if its been in the sun or you can heat it up with hair dryer. Then measured the distance form the other side door jam to emblem used that for the drivers door. Already had the masking tape down from earlier to keep it level and put double sided back on the emblem and on she goes. the clear tape helps you see the lines of the masking tape better. Also when you put the double sided tape back on the emblem put a small amount, or in other words keep well inside the letters lines, that way you won't see the tape after you put them back on. Hope this helps, I have to leave back out inthe morning but will be back friday night if ya need any help. See ya!! :cool:
I too am sorry for taking so long to reply. I was actually in Germany for a week and a half. Anyways, thanks for the info. I am going to try to do it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks again!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
stinker said:
Wanted to know were you got the Viper lites under the hood?

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah man we both race , I won the ccs southeast and midatlantic super twins championship and my wife won the 125 two stroke southeast championship. I ride a ducati 996 and 998 and gsxr 1000 and she rides a honda rs125. Roadracing is a blast. we mostly run ccs but will do some wera next year. Its kinda cool to go out and beat up on the young guys now and then. Dang you just reminded me the season is over, it'll be march before I run the asphalt again. oh well just do some burnouts and powerslides in the ram.!!!!!!!!!!! :D . If I get a chance I'll post a few pics of racing this weekend, I've got to leave out for baltimore in a couple hours, see ya this weekend. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts