SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys ever stand in the driveway and just STARE? No, me either!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that my wife has started wearing silver clothes to get my attention. I actually did a double take....though I quickly regained focus!!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
eagle said:
Do you guys ever stand in the driveway and just STARE? No, me either!!!

Six months later I still do it!!!!!!!!!! They are a work of art!!! Who knew that 500 horses could put such a smile on so many faces!! :)

Like Rokt, I open the door to the garage and check her out everyday!!! That silver color looks great on the QC, I had not seen one yet....shoot some more from other angles for us to enjoy.....thanks Eagle..

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yup, My wife has finally figured out why I spend soooo much time in the Garage! ;) Thats a sweet looking Quad, love that silver :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
ok stop!!!!

you guys are driving me nuts both of the srts are covered away for my house (are stored in 2 different garages)

I cant see them or drive them and its killing me

Gosh im starting to hate the snow and cold here in MI

JD

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Rolex Dr. said:
ok stop!!!!

you guys are driving me nuts both of the srts are covered away for my house (are stored in 2 different garages)

I cant see them or drive them and its killing me

Gosh im starting to hate the snow and cold here in MI

JD
My thoughts exactly.... Mine are sitting on a car rack in a big warehouse "with covers of course".... Winter SUCKS!!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
First thing I do everyday is take a peek outside to look at the Sun (even when raining) the truck gives me such a good feeling, it is like is is sunny all the time especially with the yellow color.

Mark

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
WTF, is Spring, 4 more inches of snow last night!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

·
Registered
17 Posts
My first post. That's exactly what we're looking at. A thing of beauty your ride. It's the first silver one my wife has seen now and she's convinced, it's silver. :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
VIPER said:
winter in texas, ahhh driving everyday, the looks, the group hugs when I pull up, srt10 has been good to me
Group hugs when you pull up?? Where in Tx do ya live man?? :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Me too.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Six months later I still do it!!!!!!!!!! They are a work of art!!! Who knew that 500 horses could put such a smile on so many faces!! :)

Like Rokt, I open the door to the garage and check her out everyday!!! That silver color looks great on the QC, I had not seen one yet....shoot some more from other angles for us to enjoy.....thanks Eagle..

patrick
I do the same thing...My red ram is sooo polished now that it looks like glass.
when the christmas lites were up this past xmas, the reflection...beyond words...ya just have to be there..
and yep you are right, it is a work of art! amazing how we look at the design in awe of it all! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts