SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats,on the YF..cool pics,enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looken good.. Nows it's MOD time :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Perrrty Yeller' Truck

Silverback said:
My first attempt to post pictures on this site. Hope all goes well.
I haven't seen another SRT in the area other than one that was for sale at the chevy dealer here in Kent. It was there for a couple months...then gone.
So you're in Covington? You arent' too far from Kent ..we should meet, park and take some pics...and then post them.
I'll have to chk out the mapquest see where Covington actually is relative to mee....
Well it is time to start modding that yelloh-fevahhh! :)

Dallas :D

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Dallas

Covington is just East of you, not quite to Maple Valley.

I did see a Black QC pulling into the Seven Oaks development a couple weeks ago. That's the only other SRT/10 I have seen in the Kent/Auburn area.

A meeting sounds good. I'm really tied up this month with working overtime, brother just got out of ICU, and mom is going in for surgery next Monday. They both live in Portland so I will be spending a lot of my spare time down there. Maybe we could meet up sometime in April?

How are you liking this Seattle weather? This is great compared to what we usually are getting this time of year.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah bro ......MODS TIME - MODS TIME - MODS TIME .Get the paxton it is awesome.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Silverback..

Silverback said:
Hello Dallas

Covington is just East of you, not quite to Maple Valley.

I did see a Black QC pulling into the Seven Oaks development a couple weeks ago. That's the only other SRT/10 I have seen in the Kent/Auburn area.

A meeting sounds good. I'm really tied up this month with working overtime, brother just got out of ICU, and mom is going in for surgery next Monday. They both live in Portland so I will be spending a lot of my spare time down there. Maybe we could meet up sometime in April?

How are you liking this Seattle weather? This is great compared to what we usually are getting this time of year.
I checked out Mappquest on your location...heck you're just over the windy hills, should be a nice ride towards there...Black Diamond, Maple Valley area...that is like one of those roads and SRT-10 commercial could be done on. I haven't driven down that way in the truck yet..

Sorry to hear the bad notes...hope all goes well with the family!

I love it here! I transferred from Riverside Ca to here in 2002 of July.
Cooler here, and i drive the srt-10 between rain storms...when it rains a few days straight...i start Jons-ing for a ride...anyway, some nice weekend we should pull up somewhere...like an A&W parking lot and pop top the hoods so people can take a gander...mini-car show...I mean truck show...
ok..take care!

Dallas :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Welcome to the RBC vipertrk!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
967 Posts
Love the color! :p

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
jmr387 said:
I just bought #123. Love it
Congratulations!

The torque in these V10s has me smiling...all the way to the gas pump. ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
The smile does tend to fade during fill up, but comes right back as soon as you step on the gas peddle again. :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts