SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every where I've went to they give me a bearing that measures 1.65 the shaft is 1.75 but all the auto parts store it shows 1.65.truck is a 2005 rc 9.75 4.56 stock. The inner piñon bearing was all messed up (clutch dished plate went to pieces) has anyone had this problem? Or know where to get one ? The closet was a Dana 70 bearing but was longer and I have shims and won't want to mess with changing shims and measurements thanks

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Every where I've went to they give me a bearing that measures 1.65 the shaft is 1.75 but all the auto parts store it shows 1.65.truck is a 2005 rc 9.75 4.56 stock. The inner piñon bearing was all messed up (clutch dished plate went to pieces) has anyone had this problem? Or know where to get one ? The closet was a Dana 70 bearing but was longer and I have shims and won't want to mess with changing shims and measurements thanks
Tony can fix you up with the correct parts.

http://www.jtsvp.com/

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only the.dealership was able to order, the parts store napa, O'Reilly, and autozone gives the dana 60 (1.650)bearing not the dana super 60,,(1.750) thanks guys for all your.help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts