SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now granted I am not in Maui but pretty girls here in michigan like the SRT 10 also, so last nite on my way to pick up a new lady friend, I was motoring at a pretty good clip whe i spot a short squatty looking silver thing zipping in and out of traffic ahead.

Well low a behold its a new C6 vette with an older guy driving (has manu plates on it so i know is a company car)

well i decide its time to play

We do the glances at 80+ then slow it down to 65ish (back in 3rd) and he jumps on her ---I follow shift to 4th and an on his tail due to the jump he is not pulling but im not gaining in 5th at about 115 i decide im gonna stay here since my exit is coming up rather fast flash my light to signal im getting off , he drops behind and follows

I pull of on the ramp and at the top he pulls on the shoulder next to me to talk. We pulled over in a parking lot and shot the breeze for 15 minutes.

He was a designer for GM has been with the vettes for years doing suspension work. What a great guy he was more impressed with the ram then i was of the vette but vettes are suppose to be nice and fast :)

pickups aren't :rolleyes:

he did tell me about the new z06 and a another new supercharged 427 they have built and are testing (not the one that we all say on TV) he said bigger and better more like a viper ACR (his words)

Needless to say i was late for dinner and got sent directly to bed :D

Jamie

PS i would still rather be in Maui instead of Michigan but what can you do

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Always cool when they stop to chat after a race, win or lose.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Cool! :cool: Glad you had some fun on the highway, 'cuz I can't for a while.
Got my letter from Pennsylvania DOT today informing me I now have 5 points on my license. (Yeah, back in February with my Lightning. I was real late for work one morning, and I HATE being late!) Ya gotta go 12 months clean to get rid of 3 points, so I have to be a good boy for a long time here.

Should be easy with this truck. huh? :eek: :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Hamrhead said:
I have to be a good boy for a long time here.

Should be easy with this truck. huh? :eek: :rolleyes: :p
dude that is like having a hot babe over in a very slinky outfit and nothing!!!!!!!! very hard not to go for it!!!!!!!!!!! good luck...

patrick

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
What a couple of farging cork suckers. If I owned one of those vettes, I'd jam one of my leaf springs up their ars. :p

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
What ho

Up their AZZ with a gallon of gas and happy motoring to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts