6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now Voting for the
March 2011
SRT10Forum Truck of the Month​

Lovenpain

SRT POWA

Ralphie

I'm so sorry guys for getting distracted by life and forgetting about this poll. I'm going to let it run a day or two into March to give everyone a chance to vote instead of closing it down tomorrow so the winner could be announced March 1st. Again, my most sincere apologies, I'l try harder next month.

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
I went with the one with the most red on it

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
I voted for the 05....

·
Registered
101 Posts
All very nice trucks guys! I too have a weakness for A black 05 QC. LOL. Anybody guess which one I picked? :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I just love a black QC, don't know why!

Ian.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Now Voting for the
March 2011
SRT10Forum Truck of the Month​

I'm so sorry guys for getting distracted by life and forgetting about this poll. I'm going to let it run a day or two into March to give everyone a chance to vote instead of closing it down tomorrow so the winner could be announced March 1st. Again, my most sincere apologies, I'l try harder next month.
I wouldent worry about it spud, we all have personal lives and get caught up from time to time :) lol

:fing02:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Eww we have a tie at the moment :) How very exiting! lol. Is there any room for say.... a shameless plug? haha.......

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Tom's going to have to use his tie breaker vote... hehehehehehehe

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Not a tie now looks like..!!!

Oh well....someday..!!!!! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i voted for the red one:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
WOW. Tied again! lol. Ralphie your truck is gorgeous under the hood! Id show mine off its clean, but no visible mods.... haha. Good show tho all very nice trucks :)

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
So Tom, now what are you going to do?????

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to call it a tie... I'll do it when I get back from a meeting tonight.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Nice trucks all.......Thank-you all who voted!.! The looks, the stares are enough to make me proud to own an SRT-10. I congratulate all SRT-10 owners, because in my opinion, we're all winners..!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts