SRT10 Forum banner

Poll: Noverber 2012 Truck of the Month (Who Wins ?)

• Chris Paris

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • VPRPWRD

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
265 Posts
But it is Still Slower than a Quad Cab we know and Love.... :) :) :) :) :) :wall:
That qc is going down like a cheap date next year ,just not from a CE with a Chrome manifold but from one with blue snake skin,I'm going to have me a double Paris sandwitch with a side of cheif curly fries:pimp:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LMAO that was the first time on the track for me and your a pro. Next year.:bigthumb:
You must be a Cubs Fan.... Wait Till Next Year is their Moto... :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That qc is going down like a cheap date next year ,just not from a CE with a Chrome manifold but from one with blue snake skin,I'm going to have me a double Paris sandwitch with a side of cheif curly fries:pimp:
Last Year was a Once in a Lifetime event for me.... I could go out in the First Round for the Next 10 Years and I'll still be Basking In Glory from the memory..... :newangel: :newangel: :newangel: :newangel:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Sorry man but, I had the small pulleys, rods, cam, springs, head gasket, stage3+ clutch, steering lines, TB, slave cylender, gen2 shifter, 170 T- stat, tune and the chrome done at the same time. I don't know what the chroming actually costs.

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well Guys, I finally looked at the votes and it looks like a Solid Win for Chris Paris and his Beautiful 2005 CE....

Congratulations to Him and also Thanks to Everyone who voted.... :) :) :) :)

VPRPWRD, Congratulations to you as well for a Very Good Looking Truck... :) :) :) :)

Both are very deserving, but "There Can Be Only One".... :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Chris,
Out of all the 10's on all 3 sites, your truck is in my top 3. A real beaut!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Really Nice Clean CE man...Congrats!!!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts