SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im new to this site, but i have a set of power steering hoses that will fix your problem right up. My upper hose was leaking so bad I coudnt even drive it. I bought these hoses and it fixed it. Somehow I wound up with two sets from JTS-Venom performance, Check out that website by the way. They are 300 dollars, custom made for srt-10 trucks that are tired of leaking hoses. You will be so glad you put these on your beast. [email protected] Let me know<I can send you pics of these as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
oil lines

Dodgevader, I understand how you feel about those lines, unfortunately they leak, the fitting design they used is crap. You have two alternatives, go to your local hydraulic shop and take them the hoses with fittings and they may be able to replace the fittings with a regular flare fitting, or go to JTSVP.com and get a nice set of steel braded lines. I purchased these 6 years ago and have had no issues, and while you're at it replace the oil cooler lines that are also prone to leaking. While you're at it, don't forget to check the crankshaft bolt as these tend to loosen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought factory line last year for mine ,wanted to keep OEM but will have to say had to buy end fitting separately, but it blew out ,found fitting from dorman worked great and still good....

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Get in touch with Tony Sawyer JTSVP.Com. Has aircraft grade lines that are lifetime warranty. If your truck is a Quad Cab auto then also get the transmission lines. Stops the leaks forever !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts