41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
SRT-QC said:
Post some pics of all your stuff TODAY!!! :eek: :p

Current Fleet
98 Wrangler on 35" Boggers (D44s F&R Lockers Belly up/Custom Suspension/Warn8274)
05 SRT ACR (In Indiana Pennsylvania currently, wifes working on her PhD at IUP)
99 Ram QC Cummins TD (480RWHP 1220RWT) (Tow Rig)
98 Grand Cherokee Winter Beater
75 Duster Drag Car (Super-comp 8.90 index)
04 Dakota QC (Traded the 04 Ram QC for it, wife wanted something smaller)
72 Superbeetle project (Germain Look 2.5 type IV motor 220HP)
50 Chrysler Highlander (440 4WDB O/D Auto) (In last months Mopar action Mag readers rides section)
69 Swinger 340 (Red 4 Spd Resto Project)
05 Caravan (Soccer season)
79 Wellcraft Nova (2 383 small block Chevys)

These are 2 that I have pics of on this computer

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I forgot my 1983 Dodge Crewcab Cummins Project

Took some more pics for you non- believers. The Boat is at the Marina, and the Duster is in the trailer(I'm too lazy to hook the trailer to the truck and unload the car, so you will have to take my word on it :D

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
The Caravan is at the Stereo shop getting the TV installed, and no comments please about the mess in garage and yard. I've been layed up for 3 weeks with broken ribs (The Jeep fell off the Jack stands and I broke the fall with my chest :eek: )

I also forgot about the 95 Grand Cherokee (Red one) Its hard to keep tract of everything I have :rolleyes:

The Duster is in the enclosed trailer behing the Grand Cherokee in Pic # 2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Murf, Looks like you got some work to do there, man! ;)

BTW, 17's will not clear the brakes on a RC SRT, I would assume the same can be said for the Quad. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Milo55 said:
Murf, Looks like you got some work to do there, man! ;)

BTW, 17's will not clear the brakes on a RC SRT, I would assume the same can be said for the Quad. ;)
Yeah, its not really a BIG deal, after talking to Curt Leduc, I think I am going to buy a set of Fabricated spindles from him, with Heim joints instead of ball joints for more strength and wheel travel. Peace Murf

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow-you do have your work cut out for you. Lots of cool stuff though. Welcome to the forum. I think the negative comments had alot to do with timing. Just recently, there was a guy posting a heap of crap he later admitted to lying about. Anyway, if you tackle the pre-runner project, I'd like to see it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 · (Edited)
Fast one said:
Wow-you do have your work cut out for you. Lots of cool stuff though. Welcome to the forum. I think the negative comments had alot to do with timing. Just recently, there was a guy posting a heap of crap he later admitted to lying about. Anyway, if you tackle the pre-runner project, I'd like to see it.

Actually the Jeep is just apart for repairs, will be done Monday.
The Dart is getting stripped down this week, and sent to the body shop. The NOM 340 and trans are done, detailed, bolted to the powdercoated K-frame and ready to install. The interior is done, the dash is restored, they just need to be installed.
The Bug motor is done at Bernie Bergmanns, along with the trans (5spd) and 4 wheel Brembos.
The Duallie is running and driving with a P-pumped twin turbo'd 24 V Cummins by Piers Diesel research and a Trans by DTT. All it needs is interior, detailing and Dyno tuning. (Looking for 600 HP and 1500 Ft/Lbs at 60 pounds of boost) I work hard during the School Year, and this Summer was delayed by the broken ribs, Que Sera Sera. By the Fall semester, all the projects in the barn will be finished. During the semester the shop will be overhauled with a Rotary lift, plumbed air and heated floors :D
Looking for a project to tackle next Summer (SRT-10) I usually collect the bits and pieces during the fall and spring semesters and work my ASS off all Summer. Weekends all year long are for fun, Spring Break is for Moab, Thanksgiving is for Vegas, I want the SRT for the Glamis and the Mojave during the Christmas/New Year break.

·
Banned
8,819 Posts
Murfman said:
I've been layed up for 3 weeks with broken ribs (The Jeep fell off the Jack stands and I broke the fall with my chest :eek: )
Was it kinda like this??? :eek: :confused: OUCH!! :D :D LOL :)

Wifeypoo :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Includemeout said:
Was it kinda like this??? :eek: :confused: OUCH!! :D :D LOL :)

Wifeypoo :)
Actually....

The Fuel tank skid landed on my chest knocking the wind out of my lungs, not allowing me to breathe. I was alone at the time and was able to lift the Jeep off me, somehow, AND drive 25 miles to the hospital. Lucky is not the word for it. When I finally got home, I looked at the Jeep and the Fuel tank was about 2" off the ground. The entire weight of the back half of the Jeep was on my Chest. Luckily I'm a big guy (6'5"@340 yes, I know a FAT ASS) The Doctor said if I was of aveage build I would be pushing up roses now. Hence the Lift install and shop rehab this fall while I'm back on Campus.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Murfman,

You sound like a jamup guy!! Welcome to the forum!!

If you get the pre runner built we wanna see photos asap!!

You could call it a Viper Dirt Dawg!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lifted 2005 srt10 ram quad cab.
Sits 1.5in higher front and rear than a ram 1500.
2.5in ram 1500 lift springs
5in skyjacker leaf springs
Fox 2.0 shocks front and rear.
20 in wheels is the smallest it will fit.
33x12.5x20 on 20x12x-44 offset
Upgraded transmission transducer for a cummins
Chevy shift solenoid.
And this truck has seen air time. Ive jumped it over a pretty aggressively ramped rail road crossing at 60mph and caught a good 2 seconds of air time. Its going prerunner for the future. But yes it can be done. Yes it has been done. And will be getting more done
20210627_180808.jpg

41 - 54 of 54 Posts