SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,

i'm going to bite the bullit and order the quad cab version
sending in deposit today, will be the first at the dealer.
i'll keep you posted on the results.

yes, i'd rather the 6spd, but with family and towing needs the quad suits us better.

requested silver by the way, but they don't have any of the spcifics for this yet anyway

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, no mspr yet, i'll just assume 1500-2k more, but you know what they say about assuming.

also, this dealer sells all thier dodge vehicles for dealer invoice plus $300.00 or so.

they sold thier ram srt 10's that had mspr $45,850
for 41k and change.
so i feel it will be as good a price as i can get anywhere.
missed ordering the ram reg cab earlier this year, and they ended up with more orders than they could fill.
so i'll not let that happen again!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
So your just like me...."buy before your drive" Its a great way to spend 50K!!!! I am sure you will love it. Fastest 4 door truck anywhere!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
SRT-10 Quad Cab

I dig the quad cab version. It seems more functional. How much extra weight is there between the standard and quad cab Dodge ram bodies?

I doubt it will be an issue when you're dealing with that much power. If it is, Kennebell will be happy to "boost" your spirits.

:rolleyes: I know, but I had to say it! :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
2003BLKSVTL said:
How much extra weight is there between the standard and quad cab Dodge ram bodies?
300# difference between QC and RC on 2004 pickups. I assume it will be the same for the SRT-10.

·
Registered
73 Posts
edgebar:
Could you please e-mail me the dealer info - I would like to order a QC too :)
Thanks, Klaus
[email protected]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
klaus...did youn get the email?

emailed you with dealer info

they have a black quadcab inbound

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi
Yes - I did get your e-mail and I did get in contact with Rick and I did say who send me ... :)
THANK YOU for the information !!!
And yes, he claimed he have one black QC coming in aprox 45-60 days from now, but he can not say anything specific (price, date, options) - actually I wonder how he knows it is a black one ... ???
I havent yet decided to put down a deposit as this dealer only get one and I am going to buy two (I persuaded a freind to have one too :) ) and most of all I want to buy them in the southern USA due to shipment !
Lets see how things are in a mounth or so - I expect the different dealers to know much more about what they actually are going to have - I hate all theese mabyes ... :)
Klaus

·
Registered
73 Posts
We didnt talk cost - I JUST WANT ONE NOW !!!
Assuming the the price will be on or even below sticker :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hemidakota said:
Expect to pay around 48,995.00 for the truck.
Tack on approx $10K more, and you'll be about right. DC isn't going to devalue the current line of trucks buy offering a QC version for less than 4% more..

Craig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts