SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have talked about this before, but didn't know if there was an updated. Does anyone know if the sunroof or the cover is availabe or going to be. And also I haven't heard of anyone talking about the wheels , weren't they supposed to be some painted and others polished, but all I have seen is polished. And if I remember right the only other is the radio option and airbags. Just thought I'd check, my wife's still thinking about getting rid of her 04 hemi QC for the SRT QC.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
stinker said:
I know we have talked about this before, but didn't know if there was an updated. Does anyone know if the sunroof or the cover is availabe or going to be. And also I haven't heard of anyone talking about the wheels , weren't they supposed to be some painted and others polished, but all I have seen is polished. And if I remember right the only other is the radio option and airbags. Just thought I'd check, my wife's still thinking about getting rid of her 04 hemi QC for the SRT QC.
I think Bill P can point in the right direction for the Sunroof. A company called ECS does it for DC, they do it for individuals too I think. How bout it Bill?

OH thanks for the sales slicks on the trucks, VERY NICE!

Craig

1 - 3 of 3 Posts