SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me where i can find a qualified service center in south georgia or the tallahassee area of florida! i live in rural sw georgia and i dont know of any dealerships that have mechanics qualified to work on this truck. i purchased this truck from a dealer in lincoln, nebraska so that is not an opton. any help will be appreciated. :confused:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Ylw-Fvr said:
Can anyone please tell me where i can find a qualified service center in south georgia or the tallahassee area of florida! i live in rural sw georgia and i dont know of any dealerships that have mechanics qualified to work on this truck. i purchased this truck from a dealer in lincoln, nebraska so that is not an opton. any help will be appreciated. :confused:
Go to Panama City, Bay Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge. Thats where I bought my truck from.

They have a Viper mechanic there. Did my Cam Bolt recall work. I live in Jacksonvilee so I get my work done here, but I know they have a good service crew.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info thats not to far for me to handle. :cool:
I was starting to get a little concerned because i didn't want just anyone fooling with my baby !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts