SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the templates for the front radiators, I made all three emblems so you can take your pick:

Sneaky Pete
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8xi0x58vs6srxg/Sneaky Pete.zip

Fangs
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa49sx5dhgcaoge/Fangs.zip

Stryker
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xc2o1gfhyuyybw/Stryker.zip

All you gotta do is print out the 4 sections on regular 8.5"x11" paper or card stock then tape them together. Cut out the stencil with a sharp knife or razor and you're good to go. You can throw a latex glove on and try to hold them up against your radiator but that'll give some weak results, my recommendation is to spray the back of them with a light coat of spray adhesive and stick em on there so you can line all the parts up properly (Silly Dodge decided not to center the engine and radiator and what not) then spray paint them (Be sure to spray from 3 angles, from the front, then at an angle from the left and the right that way you get both sides of the fins on the rad so when you look at it from the side youll still see the image). The spray adhesive wont stick permanently to the radiator since the contact area is so tiny so it'll peel right off and you'll be left with a sweet new tattoo for your truck.

As always, these files will be hosted for the life of the internet so go nuts and post your results.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Did this last week. I really like the look. Did Pete .......

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey thanks for taking the time and effort to figure that out and post it up man. Real cool.

Hopefully, it will give me the 1-2 horsepower I've been needing.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for taking the time and effort to figure that out and post it up man. Real cool.

Hopefully, it will give me the 1-2 horsepower I've been needing.

Thanks again.
For the best gains be sure to add some Rejex so the radiator will be more aerodynamic

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Put fangs template on my rad,
Thanks to Jonny Truant for the Radiator Templates and his info on how to do it, sorry guys still cant upload pictures dont know whats wrong :grumpy:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I want to do this, but can't get the file to allow me to print it. Has anybody else had this problem?

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Can't seem to get these files unzipped for some reason......anybody wanna help a computer dummy get these unzipped? thnx...Ralphie

8,725 Posts
Can't seem to get these files unzipped for some reason......anybody wanna help a computer dummy get these unzipped? thnx...Ralphie
ralphie I just cant help you uzip!
LOLOLOL:kiss:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,695 Posts
Ralphie, What version of Windows are you running? If it is Windows XP or Windows 7 it will Unzip them without any problem.

Download the file, open the folder the file is in, Right Click on the file, a small window will open with the Extract All option.... Poof it is done... :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Tony....not Fly's....Files....BWAAAHAAAHAAA

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,695 Posts
Even though there are *.FLV files out there.... They are Multimedia FLV files.. :) :) :) :) :)

The *.FLY file type is primarily associated with 'Digiflyer' by Digiflyer. Flyer is a multimedia E-mail document. The company was discontinued; the software is still available.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I'm def. doing something wrong chief.....I have XP and have downloaded the file, but every time I try to open it, it says I have to buy winzip....grrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!

8,725 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I used winrar to extract the files and had no problem unziping. I printed them out it took a bit of jugling around to get it to print right but I got there in the end.

I was able to get the upload pic to mygarage but still cant upload here. any one else having trouble uploading pics?

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I have no clue, what I'm doing...I can't get anything to open these.....3 hrs and STILL don't have it opened...!!!! Didnt think getting a file opened could be this difficult....(for me that is).

8,725 Posts
check your email Raphie see if that will work:wall::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
A BIG thank-you to Tony and Theol55......got both of'm and I EVEN got them to print....thnx again to the both of you...!!!!!1

1 - 20 of 28 Posts