SRT10 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,695 Posts
I'm def. doing something wrong chief.....I have XP and have downloaded the file, but every time I try to open it, it says I have to buy winzip....grrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!
Sounds like you have Winzip already installed on your system and the "Trial Time" has expired. If that is so simply Uninstall Winzip.

Windows XP handles *.zip files without Winzip.... It will zip them up and unzip them without any other program other than Windows XP or Windows 7.

Go to the Control Panel, click on the Uninstall Programs, find Winzip and then Uninstall. It will want you to Re-Boot after the install but after that you will be Good To Go.... :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Ref how did you get the image on the condenser? Read the instructions stated above but can't figure out how it gets on there. Print template, cut it out, paint it but after that I'm lost. Really wanna do it soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not quite sure what you mean, but what I did was print the template, cut out the painted area
I then spray glued the template to the conditioner (making sure all edges are firm) and then sprayed away
I found that I had to do several coats (up, down, left & right) to get a good covering
I also had the luxury of being able to take the conditioner off the truck as I had a leaky pipe so the air-con wasnt working at the time!!! this meant I could lay it down and had a bigger spray area
Once all done, peel off the outer template and touch up the areas missed - I then also touched up the black too

21 - 28 of 28 Posts