SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the track.....ran a 12.44 at 108.34mph spinning the tires..... i was on and of the nitrous....when i launched about 15ft out i turned on the nitrous and the truck went sideways and i had to lift off the nitrous then get back into it if this didnt happen i would of ran 12.2s in the 1/4 mile ....track was 48 degrees so traction was not the best.......as soon as i can get the time slip scanned i will post it.......i smoked a cobra on that run he only ran 13.1 at 106mph

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
dude, your truck rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have it, can you post more video of your run? Your last video post was sweet!!

How did you overcome the speedlimiter?

patrick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mauiSRT/10 said:
dude, your truck rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have it, can you post more video of your run? Your last video post was sweet!!

How did you overcome the speedlimiter?

patrick
i pulled the abs fuse to overcome the speedlimiter......i dont have a video this time my video crew was on strike this time....i do have time slips with todays date and h777 as car number......as soon as i can get the slips scanned i will post them .....i'm not like that other guy that doesnt post his fake time slips i always post mine with h777 on them....

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roktman said:
Congrats on the run.Great times. :D
thanks......... i know theres a 12.2 in it with the 125hp shot just got to work on traction my 60ft times where 1.7s with a smaller shot....with the bigger shot traction is not as good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts