SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really miss my 04 Ram SRT-10 ,sold in 9/04 to a dealer in no.ca.Purchased new in jan 04 put aprox 6000 miles on it,loved every minute of driving it,but got parnoid about rising gas prices..Anyway 1 week after selling i purchased a loaded 05 C6 Corvette,well i like vettes,this car has the auto 3.15 performance axle,handles great,lots of comments,just not getting the same rush when driving as i did the Viper truck? Been checking e-bay for 05 Ram SRT-10 regularly,actually called a dealer tonight who has a 05 silver RC..AM i going crazy?

·
Registered
974 Posts
pitrider said:
Really miss my 04 Ram SRT-10 ,sold in 9/04 to a dealer in no.ca.Purchased new in jan 04 put aprox 6000 miles on it,loved every minute of driving it,but got parnoid about rising gas prices..Anyway 1 week after selling i purchased a loaded 05 C6 Corvette,well i like vettes,this car has the auto 3.15 performance axle,handles great,lots of comments,just not getting the same rush when driving as i did the Viper truck? Been checking e-bay for 05 Ram SRT-10 regularly,actually called a dealer tonight who has a 05 silver RC..AM i going crazy?
Sounds like a nice C6.. Have any pics?? :D :D I hear ya about the rush when driving. I have 7500 mile on mine and still get it... :D It's weird must be that viper v-10 with the magnaflow exhaust minus the secondary cats just makes my blood rush to the other side of town if know what I mean :D :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
pitrider said:

I am sorry to hear that pit! Just this last weekend I took my vette out for the first time in probably 4 months, and I agree, it just isn't the same. I don't get any looks, I don't get anybody wanting to race me... they just look at it and say, oh there goes another vette. Some people think I am nuts, but there is absolutely no comparison between the truck and vette. I will go homeless before I sell this thing!! Good luck in finding another one! Get an 05 with the 456 gears if you can!

·
Registered
77 Posts
well when you get yourself another srt10 and want to sell the vette, let me know. I'm looking to pick one up sometime soon!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have a Black 04 with 100 (one hundred) miles on it that I would make you happy with...603-502-9944 (cell).... Thanks.....Ed

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts