SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$45,850 MSRP. We have a Silver and a Black.

Buyer arranges and pays shipping due to insurance liabilities.

Fred Garza
Internet Sales
Gunn Dodge
210-599-5800
San Antonio, TX

·
Registered
2 Posts
What Is Sticker Price?

I Live In San Mateo , Ca. 94402 What Would It Cost To Get It Here Along With All California Fees? I Am Interested In Black With Side Curtain Airbags And Bed-liner. Thanks Much.

Stephen A. Gallagher

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
irelands58 said:
I Live In San Mateo , Ca. 94402 What Would It Cost To Get It Here Along With All California Fees? I Am Interested In Black With Side Curtain Airbags And Bed-liner. Thanks Much.

Stephen A. Gallagher
Sticker is $45,850. We do not have the side curtain airbags on the ones that we have. Sorry.

Still interested? The Cali fees can be added but shipping is up to you. I am editing my original post to reflect shipping.

Fred Garza

·
Registered
2 Posts
For around sticker? Does that mean you are willing to pay sticker. You can get that all day long. Lets talk about a real deal....

rsw4723 if you want one at MSRP check with me. I have a couple of leads. Let me know if you get a dealer that wants to deal....;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey N2TRUX!

I also have a number of leads (in Texas) for SRT-10 @ MSRP, but really like to pay invoice if you know what i mean - guess I'll need to wait until gas goes up ths summer! Maybe the price will go down.

Waited for the second model year on the lightning and had a great time driving the truck.

I'll keep searching :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts