SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was wondering if some of you could post some videos of the srt-I0? maybe an in-cab vid because i wanted to actually see that hurst shifter in action. Sorry about the typing errors but im on a school computer and some of these keys dont work lol. Thx in advance :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome RumbleBee

Ok I give up ... Roktman what is "Brendan Gaughan Signature Series"?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Brendon and Guiness. Good combo.

BlueFlame said:
Welcome RumbleBee

Ok I give up ... Roktman what is "Brendan Gaughan Signature Series"?

Brendan Gaughan drove the SRT-10 Ram for the official world record speed runs, if I'm not mistaken. I'd think that's what this is all about (that's pronounced "aboot" if you're Canadian). :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
You guys are correct.Brendan set the world record for production trucks of 154.587 @ the Chelsea Proving Grounds last year.I met him and had lunch with him at my buddies shop last year .He signed the intake manifold of my truck with his speed , name and truck #.He races the #77 Kodak/Jasper truck in the NASCAR Truck Series.Last year he raced in the Nextel Cup Series as a rookie.

He owns a red SRT-10 as well.Stock ,if you can believe that. :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
128 Posts
Very cool !!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
RumbleBeeSS08 said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if some of you could post some videos of the srt-I0? maybe an in-cab vid because i wanted to actually see that hurst shifter in action. Sorry about the typing errors but im on a school computer and some of these keys dont work lol. Thx in advance :)
Here is a link to some cool videos from last year's One Lap of America. There are some really good videos, in car and truck, road racing and drag racing.

http://www.lake-effect-racing.com/onelap/2004/index.htm

Later, :D

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts