SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered a Sunroof equipped SRT-10 for a gentleman ages ago,and he finally took a Black one without the roof, since they have been on indefinite delay for so long. This is the first truck ,of any kind, we recieved with a Sunroof, so if you are looking for the impossible to find , sunshine-loving slider, give us a call.


Bill Pemberton
Specialty Car Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
732 Posts
i see a new truck in craigs future

he can run the 1/4 mile (in record time of course) with the dog hanging its head out the sunroof


JD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
We ordered a Sunroof equipped SRT-10 for a gentleman ages ago,and he finally took a Black one without the roof, since they have been on indefinite delay for so long. This is the first truck ,of any kind, we recieved with a Sunroof, so if you are looking for the impossible to find , sunshine-loving slider, give us a call.


Bill Pemberton
Specialty Car Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
Bill, can you take a picture of the inside?

Is it powered, One touch, or manual?

Does it slide left to right, or front to back.

Is it tinted.

What kinda discount can I get for it being vehicle # 7 from you? :)

Is it an 04 or 05.

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
Rolex Dr. said:
i see a new truck in craigs future

he can run the 1/4 mile (in record time of course) with the dog hanging its head out the sunroof


JD
Dog? Try some 36 c's flapping in the wind :) (and I don't mean mine)

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Dog? Try some 36 c's flapping in the wind :) (and I don't mean mine)

Craig
I know dats right! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,025 Posts
Gotta be a qc yeah? I like the idea of those 36 c's flying in the breeze!!! :D

patrick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
since we are indulging and it is probably a QC how about a nice set of b's for my " more than a mouthful is a waste" guys and throw a pair of straight from the doc manmade perfect dd's for me..... and take a pic for us Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
BLS2DWL said:
since we are indulging and it is probably a QC how about a nice set of b's for my " more than a mouthful is a waste" guys and throw a pair of straight from the doc manmade perfect dd's for me..... and take a pic for us Craig
My girl has DD, they are nice to play with, but it a whole lot of meat. Kinda hard to dress her in "bra-less" tops. I love her huge nipples though..

Oh, to keep on topic. Bill P said he ordered it AGES ago, me thinks it is a RC not a QC. Ages would be 3+ months, QC weren't shipping back then.

Craig
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
It's a quadcab.

VIN# 3D7-HA18H95G-732975
here is the package and sticker price
Customer Preferred Package 2XS

Hard Tonneau Cover Delete Credit
Rear Window Defroster $70
Fixed Rear Window
Power Sunroof $850
22x10.0" Aluminum Polished Wheels $600
DESTINATION CHARGE $850
TOTAL PRICE:* $51,620
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
beastly1 said:
it has to be a quad cab ,you can not get sunroof in a reg cab,so quad it is.
I believe ECS does RC sunroof's that slide from side to side, or a non sliding pop up vent.

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
BOOMER said:
screw this....more info on your girls BOOBS! :D
Maybe Ekool can start another group called "Your Passengers" make it private and we can post pictures of girls doing stuff in our trucks.. YEA BABY!

You want more... Well, when they are all soapy in the shower, they are very hard to hold on too ;)

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Likestospeed said:
U guys like silicone, saleen or natural? I personally like em all!

If I can touch em their real.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
BlueFlame said:
If I can touch em their real.
Yep, that is why my gyrating cyber boobies are such a hit. Plug them into your USB port, and visit cyber boobies dot com and try to turn the girl on by rubbing her nipples and careesing her mounds ;)

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
i'm glad none of y'alls juices can flow from your computer onto someone elses.... cause that'd be just plain sick! :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top