SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow i am going to look into a "bedlocker" it is a electric retractable bed cover that retracts into a canister at the front of the bed. I have looked into other things but this seems like something that i wouldnt have to take off if i needed to haul a washer and dryer or something and it has a remote key fob so it should also work with the interrior buttons. here is their site
http://www.pace-edwards.com/bedlocker.asp

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Bullet,

Keep me informed on that bedlocker. Will it work with out taking off the wing or do you need to modify the track for the cover?

J

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
i have one on mine and it works great, the track had to be modified in the back to clear the wing. i also programed the remote buttons but they do not work all the time so you still have to keep the key fob

·
Registered
294 Posts
Beware...I have the Pace-Edwards Jack Rabbit hard roll up cover on both of my trucks and don't like way it bounces and rattles at speeds over 40 mph. I also have my 04 cover replaced twice because it bubbles up on hot days over 90 degrees. PE does back up their product though, i sent them photos of the bubbles and they mailed me new covers twice at no charge.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I hate rattles.....that would drive me mad. Thanks for sharing.

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts