SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed the door rubbing on the seal up by the A post. The corner of the door (right behind the mirror) digs into the seal and has torn a hole in mine. Looks like a design flaw.

·
Registered
974 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
Has anyone noticed the door rubbing on the seal up by the A post. The corner of the door (right behind the mirror) digs into the seal and has torn a hole in mine. Looks like a design flaw.
Hmm I'll check it out and let you know

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
i checked on mine, it does rub the seal a little bit so i put some lube on it just in case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Other SRT10 here in Indy

SRTFirefighter said:
I'm the guy who talked to you at the car show lastweekend from New Palestine IN. I need you to call me when you can as I have a few Question about your air setup.My cell number is 317-850-4261.Thank You Dave....

·
Registered
189 Posts
if were talking about the same rubber on the a-pillar, mine is torn from the door opening and closing on it. hasnt added wind noise, so im fine with it. ill get it fixed when it turns into a problem

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
Same thing happened on my Hemi. After a while it just tore a little piece off of it and the freying seemed to stop.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mine has torn a hole on both the driver and passenger sides. Should be a simple fix, that whole seal is one peice and comes off very easy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts