SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Satisfied Customer....4.56 rules!

These guys know what there doing! First off they gave me same day service :p and let me set around ALL DAY...they knew every peice that should be there and the ones that had there part #'s changed! :eek:
Devin King was a true gentleman and took the time to explane everything to me so that I understood it :D He also pointed out one of my gears (spider/right/side) had a "score/mark" on it. :mad: He said because of the location (all the way at the bottom of gear) of the mark...it only ment one thing :eek: TO much TQ. He said that Dana is going to come out with a heavier gear and that he was going to do a "Cold Process" to the metal to make it stronger yet :)
When he reinstalled the gears he reversed the spider gears so that the score/mark didn't take as much pressure :cool: (was "NOT a CRACK!" just a score mark..not good...but :D very happy!)

:cool:
Quick

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
hey, i orderd mine while they were getting yours done devin told me that before they would send them they wanted to make sure yours fit as soon as he said silver supercharged i knew it was yours

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Devin was a really cool guy to talk to. this forum is so damn cool, i look forward to it every day. thanks guys.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Hmmm, Gears AND Supercharged - Which gear do you finally get some traction in now? :p :D :cool:

I talked to him about the price of the parts already. Approx. how much $$$ did they charge you to install them? Just trying to figure out the total cost here. Thanks.

Think I'm gonna get BOOMER's shifter as well. :cool:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:p Because mine was the first he installed... :cool: it took a little extra time to make sure the new shimn kit fit (i.e. no noise, and to see how many of the spacers they would have to use and where!) and gave me a break on the price for being the ginnypig! hehe ;)
As a guess...and only a guess!
gears
spacer kit
lash the gears
install
road test
$850.00+
Something that has to be done right! ;)
He also replaced my clutches between the spider/gears which were worn! N/C

:cool:
Quick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts