SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has happened many times before to all of us and probably has been discussed here on the forum but since there has been a lack of new threads I thought I would voice my opinion.

Yesterday a friend goes, "saw a silver srt10 in my neighborhood", turns out it was a silver hemi sport......Of course they almost always follow up with "you better watch out, you got some competition now". Like all we do is drive around looking for other vehicles to race, especially srt10's!!! I have heard many of stories of fellow srt10 owners checking out their trucks but its never a competition.

How come people cant see the difference between a 4 door truck and the huge aero package ours comes with??? Oh well, I see it and I guess all those honda's look the same to me too!!! :eek: :D

aloha patrick

·
Registered
189 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
How come people cant see the difference between a 4 door truck and the huge aero package ours comes with???
some people just arent smart. i took one girl in my truck one day, then the next day i took her again. i rolled the back windows down and shes like "woah theres a back seat!" well she wasnt a keeper....

a lot of people ask me if i have a 4x4, when we are standing next to my tailgate where it says "4x4"

almost everyone asks me if i have a 4 door, even if theyve seen my truck 400 times.

some people these days...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmmm................a Silver Hemi Sport you say. I have a funny feeling I know that gentleman, and though not a fire breathing SRT-10, it ain't a bad looking truck, ha. We do get a kick outa folks who swear they have seen a Quad Cab SRT-10, and can't read the Hemi Sport logo on the back quarter panel - oh, well it will be out fairly soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Hmmm................a Silver Hemi Sport you say. I have a funny feeling I know that gentleman, and though not a fire breathing SRT-10, it ain't a bad looking truck, ha. We do get a kick outa folks who swear they have seen a Quad Cab SRT-10, and can't read the Hemi Sport logo on the back quarter panel - oh, well it will be out fairly soon!
I actually saw a new red Quad cab srt 10 in orange county, ca last week. I asked the guy and he said he worked for some magazine and that the quad is not as impressive. I own a 1997 gts viper and im looking to order one of those so I chased him down to talk about it. He said they be out in Oct. some time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Having talked to one of the Dodge Engineers and his impression is the Quad Cab will surprise many folks. I guess they did some great things with the Diesel automatic and gearing and it will be fun to get assessments from the real seat of the pants drivers --------- you guys. Out fairly soon,and one of ours is in build status already.

Bill P

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill Pemberton said:

Heh Bill, I saw Danny last night and he was telling me how his hoodscoop wasnt even a real hoodscoop........ I told him he had a "Lee press on Hoodscoop" !!!!!!! We all laughed...He does like his truck though...I have yet to see it up close myself. People have been asking him if it has a viper in it like Patrick"s!!!!!!!! ha ha :D :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
has anyone ever heard " i saw a yellow one like yours" i here it at least once a week most of the time i explain the difference between the rumble bee and a srt10...not always

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B.Exxon said:
has anyone ever heard " i saw a yellow one like yours" i here it at least once a week most of the time i explain the difference between the rumble bee and a srt10...not always
Just happened yesterday!!!!!!! funny!! LOL

·
Registered
966 Posts
Here's Your Sign....

Hemi57 said:
some people just arent smart. i took one girl in my truck one day, then the next day i took her again. i rolled the back windows down and shes like "woah theres a back seat!" well she wasnt a keeper....

a lot of people ask me if i have a 4x4, when we are standing next to my tailgate where it says "4x4"

almost everyone asks me if i have a 4 door, even if theyve seen my truck 400 times.

some people these days...
I got just the shirt for us... I was in Target the other day and I saw a black t-shirt that said something to the effect...."I seem to know what your problem is"
You're Stupid!
Its times like that you want to have a shirt like that on...Have fun...
D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts