SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in Doha, Qatar...very small country between UAE and Saudi Arabia in the Middle East. Currently working in Qatar from the states and been watching the board for some time now. I’m a big fan of the SRT-10 and been searching my area to purchase, but had to depart at the last minute to work overseas.

Anyway, on my way to have lunch and pulled into my local American food place when I noticed something big and red in the parking lot. Most or all of the cars here are Toyota Camrays or Land Cruisers and all white. Because it’s so hot here people normally don’t buy red or black cars. Plus it’s a truck, from time to time you see Ford Trucks from the Oil and Gas companies, but not Dodge nor Vipers.

This can’t be …all the way from the states and plus the truck was just release. Sure enough, it’s the real thing…from the hood scoop, wheels and rear-end. From the gage pod and trim. This looks to be a fully option truck with Nav. Checked out the inside and all the correct seating colors and standard shift.

The SRT-10 looks to be brand new, as the tires show no wear and plastic on the seats. The plastic doesn’t mean it’s just off the lot as local people “keep” the plastic on the seats. Why, I have no idea. I thought about it and this makes sense…gas here is less that .50 a liter and one could fill up with 97 oct. for about $10 US and burn rubber all day long!

Thought I would share my findings from the Middle East. Keep Rolling Guys!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
The odds of that happening have got to be like one in eleven-teen-billion. Wow, wonder who it was.

Be careful over there rsw.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
My salesman Bill Pemberton told me they had shipped a viper to Qatar!!! Maybe he shipped a viper truck as well!! What about it Pemberton was it you??

Wow I imagine getting someone to service it is gonna be difficult.

Must have a been a nice site amist all that has been going on in that part of the world. Come back safe.

aloha from Maui .........patrick

·
Registered
1 Posts
rsw4723 said:
but not Dodge nor Vipers.
Hi, since we talking about Qatar :D i dont know man but it seems you dont go out much or maybe not lucky and always in indoor malls :p all Qatar is :p Porsche's are sure the loved sport car here ! dont ask me why but they every where :rolleyes: there is few Viper SRT-10's out there a red one,silver(crashed few months ago), White RSI 550 Mamba, and like 3 RAM SRT-10's, Blue 40the murcielago and some other colors ! and few other Lambos old/new and there is 2 Carrera GT's one is shipped few months ago outside the country , and an SLR or 2 and Ferrari's.

well lets forget about other cars !!Viper always rules :D

Bill Pemberton told me they had shipped a viper to Qatar
yes Sir! they did and infact they did it like no other company did they for sure the #1 dealers, some pics for the car when it arrived ill get the yellow pics soon too :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts