SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a club event that may interest anyone in the tri-state area.I know SRT Firefighter lives in Indy and I will probably be making the event.

Shelby Shifters present the Coca-Cola Classic Car Show - Sunday July
18th
> -Shelbyville, IN at Kennedy Park. Entry Fee $12.00, Dash Plaques,
> Registration from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Awards at 2:00 PM. IndipalaSS
> Secretary Jim Snider is sponsoring our attendance as a club. No planned
> caravan just meet at the park

On SA the 17th there is the Brass Ring Festival and Car Show in Logansport IN.We (Indipala SS) are going as a club.It is a real fun place.Small town Indiana and about 150 cars.If anyone is interested we are caravaning out of NE Indy SA morning.Details to follow.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
329 Posts
Shelbyville I'm in. That's like 15 minutes. Logansport I'm not sure about yet. That's a lil more like 2 hours or so. Let me know.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
329 Posts
You take'n the truck or the Impala? Do you have the exact address of Kennedy park? Not familiar with that area so much.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Roktman said:
I`m taking the truck.The Impala is having the motor rebuilt after breaking the crank.It will be down 4-6 weeks.

Iwill e-mail my buddy to get the address of the park.
dude i am there! count me in !!!!!! :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm in, but I won't be getting off from the firehouse until 8 that morning. So I prob won't be there until around 930ish. Save me a spot!!

Maybe afterwards we can all go for a little cruise and I'll show ya round Indy a bit. Go to my favorite watering hole for a couple six. ;)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok Here we go.I talked to my buddy just now.Let`s meet at his house in Shelbyville.It is like 5 min from the park.Jeff Green from Indipala is leaving his car trailer there and driving his 950 hp Impala to the show. :) We can meet there around 0830-0900 or so(0930 is fine when you get off work) and caravan over ,hang out etc.

Here are the directions from the west (Cincy). You will have to reverse them from Indy and I have no clue from Evansville:

I-74 West to the first Shelbyville exit.Turn left.

Go about 1.2 miles to Amos road.Turn left.(you can`t turn right)

Go about 1 mile and go over a bridge .

Turn right on Oak Park Drive.

The address is 913 Oak Park Drive.

It is on the left about 100 yards when you make the turn.You will probably see the 28 ft black car trailer and Yukon XL of Jeff`s on the street and a bad a$$ blown Impala.

My cell # is 513-266-4897.

Jim`s is 317-529-1707.

Hope that is OK with everyone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Awe man, I wanna go!!! :( Not fair man, living out here in the weeds in the middle of the pacific! :mad: I miss all the fun.

Yeah I know you dont feel bad for me.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
17,270 Posts