SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body installed Boomers shift kit yet, if so hows it work? Going to order this with lowering kit. Any pics of the 1"- 3" drop? Only seen 1"-2" drop and was wondering what the lower kit looked like on the truck.
Trucks running great, trying to find the time to get the the door handles, tail gate and possibley the mirrors painted. Will reatach the wing to the bed cover at the same time. A.R.E cover on which I like, think its got nice lines.
I will post pics when completed.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Sounds great, I would like to see those pics. :D I have on order shift and lowering kits, I can't wait, Boomer how are they coming? ;)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Boomer

Hey Boomer, how bout setting up a virtual camera in your shop so we can watch you make all our goodies?? :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I woul like to see some of the 2 - 3 inch drop pics as well. does the 1- 2 inch drop kit level the car out or is the ass still high?

·
Registered
98 Posts
boomers lift kit installed

I have the first lift kit and shifter that boomer has made for anyone other than himself...With regard to lift kit...we originally went with 2 in blocks in the rear...For my truck the rake from back to front was too steep we think the front springs actually lowered the front 2 in not 1 in...I contacted boomer immediately told him what we thought...he cut new blocks 3 in right away and we installed on truck...made a major change in look, handling and leveled the truck from front to back...I have no trouble clearing anything except parking barriers which I stay away from...the ride is smooth and the look is incredible as are the looks and comments...boomer reacted quickly...everyone else's lift kits maybe fine with the springs and 2in blocks..I am enclosing pics of my truck lowered with 3 in blocks...the shift kit is not where I want it yet but I am working on it...boomer did a great job on both shift kit and lift kit...I recomend dealing with him...he is very honorable and is making great products...charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
clarman said:
I have the first lift kit and shifter that boomer has made for anyone other than himself...With regard to lift kit...we originally went with 2 in blocks in the rear...For my truck the rake from back to front was too steep we think the front springs actually lowered the front 2 in not 1 in...I contacted boomer immediately told him what we thought...he cut new blocks 3 in right away and we installed on truck...made a major change in look, handling and leveled the truck from front to back...I have no trouble clearing anything except parking barriers which I stay away from...the ride is smooth and the look is incredible as are the looks and comments...boomer reacted quickly...everyone else's lift kits maybe fine with the springs and 2in blocks..I am enclosing pics of my truck lowered with 3 in blocks...the shift kit is not where I want it yet but I am working on it...boomer did a great job on both shift kit and lift kit...I recomend dealing with him...he is very honorable and is making great products...charlie
Could you please elaborate on hte shift kit not being where you want it?
Not the right height?
Not shifting smoothly?
Hard to install?

·
Registered
98 Posts
shifter

height is fine...b&m shifts much smoother than hurst...we are trying to reduce the throw more than boomer did...although he reduced the throw almost 30 %...charlie

·
Registered
974 Posts
clarman said:
Are the new kits modified to accomidate this? The truck looks awsome lowered and level.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts