SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At fayettville the other day a SRT-10 showed up, and it had a 75shot on it. Well I was wondering if maybe someone could tell me about what he should run? I have a harley davidson truck, and run decent times, but still would like to know thanks!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I can only think of one way to find out. I think we all know what that is.

·
Registered
55 Posts
THNKTWCE said:
At fayettville the other day a SRT-10 showed up, and it had a 75shot on it. Well I was wondering if maybe someone could tell me about what he should run? I have a harley davidson truck, and run decent times, but still would like to know thanks!
If he's a decent driver he should be in the 12's.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh ok thanks. I will be sure to call him out next time I am there and he is there. I am ready to race one of these trucks...ready to just see one in person. Kinda want to hear one..I think I am going to love the V-10 sound!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
Well ,Ours 12.9-13.6 depending on who you believe.My buddy with an Impala saw one run a SEVERELY traction limited 13.5 at a T&T 3 weeks ago.I say maybe 12.9 based on that run at the track.
Those sound like stock numbers. I believe he was refering to one with a 75 shot..

·
Registered
210 Posts
THNKTWCE said:
not to be rude but could you define decent times?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
11.763 is my best but I have never been able to back it up. The best I could do one day at the track was a 12.03. I am cursed, track is hooking good but I had a strong head wind that was the conditions I ran a 12.06 then a 12.04 then a 12.03....If the wind/weather is working for me then the track is working against me...I can never get to the track when everything is pretty good! :confused:

·
Registered
210 Posts
sounds like your truck runs very well. :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts