SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I just noticed that my truck has a little plastic plug right above the SeatBelt anchor which says SRS Airbag, does this mean I have side curtain airbags or do all the trucks have these plugs wether the bags are installed or not???

Would be good news If I had them.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Marc T said:
Guys,

I just noticed that my truck has a little plastic plug right above the SeatBelt anchor which says SRS Airbag, does this mean I have side curtain airbags or do all the trucks have these plugs wether the bags are installed or not???

Just checked mine, sad to say it's not their for me.. Looks like you might just have side airbags
:)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
No SRS on mine either.....looks like you can start "drifting" with peace of mind!!!!!! LOL :D

patrick

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Marc T said:
Guys,

You got'em......... ;) they also come w/underdash curtain, my only opion.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I need to call my insurance company and see if I can get a little break for havin em!!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yep I have them too. look in both door jams, you should find stickers that say don't rest your head against the door glass while moving incase the side air bags go off. hopefully no one ever has to use them. drive safe, smoke em if ya gotta, (tires that is).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Side air bags...one of the 3 options (Nav. & bedliner are the other 2). Saved my brother-in-law azz in a Chevy truck accident last year. Well worth the money!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts