SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange case of a deposit on the truck and we can not contact the individual that left the deposit - both phones are no longer in service. So...........looks like we have a Silver SRT-10 for sale to the first lucky caller.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper & Performance

1-800-889-1893

[email protected] :cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bahamas??? Heck no, I invest it in a real strong appreciating asset ----RaceCar!!!

Seriously, the deposit goes towards the purchase, always, or if the customer wants it can be applied towards shipping , if this is needed. We also have special financing with the specific criteria listed below.

5.75% for 84 months
10% down Payment
700 or higher Beacon score

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864 :cool:

·
Registered
732 Posts
hey not a bad rate from a dealer but who wants to pay on a truck for that long

I got my loan from e loans and the rate was smokin less then 4% and it is 60 months

JD

·
Registered
974 Posts
It's for 84 months @ 5.75%, for 60 months on good credit I could see 4%.
Quit doging the guy.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Not dogging the guy

just a comment on the time 84 months and a side note on the rate (which if you look again I did says was good especially for a dealer loan) most of those are HIGH

hell if i still am paying on a car after 7 years i need to be shot (i would rather not have to make a car payment for more then 2 years but no one likes to wirte those loans)

especially this type of car not your average daily driver

·
Registered
974 Posts
Lol Yeah don't think I would want to pay for one that long either

·
Registered
157 Posts
my 2 cents-
totally agree with all that has been said.But as i sit here and dream of more and more HP,ie:west coast viper,hennessey etc. I am starting to think that by me paying cash,i've put myself in a position to wait a whhhiiillleee to do any serious mods. now had i financed, my baby would probably be somewhere getting something awesome done. yet at the same time i would not have to spend as much time recooping financially- now that i think of it - i'm moving to florida to work for srtx3 (ha ha)--

TREV

·
Registered
732 Posts
I agree i was gonna pay cash but it was better for me to finance at 3.55% with no penalty to pay off early ( if i decide to sell it)

that way i can use the $$$ for mods and such

JD

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
trev17 said:
my 2 cents-
not have to spend as much time recooping financially- now that i think of it - i'm moving to florida to work for srtx3 (ha ha)--

TREV
HAHA. Yea no doubt. Paying cash is the only way to fly. No need to be financially leveraged :)

Craig

·
Registered
35 Posts
SRT For Sale

I'm just a bit aggravated, I put my SRT-10 Ram on here for sale and it promptly got moved to another section, which is ok... This DEALER seems to list his SRT-10's as they get scheduled or arrive!!!
No bone to pick with him as he seems like a nice enough guy but WTF???

·
Registered
974 Posts
Woodhouse you rock :) Thanks for supporting this site... :cool:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm not dogging anyone,
but I wouldn't pay cash. it has it's pros and cons both ways.

take out a loan with low interest, take the money you would have paid off the truck had you paid cash and invest it. Make More on your return then you are paying in interest, Poof FREE MONEY!

Lets say you are paying 5.5% on the loan
However, you invest over a year you make 8% return (conservative)
that means you just made 3% free money. That is probably enough to cover insurance for that year on the srt.

Then again, if you pay it off, you don't have $50k in credit tied up for a few years.

tit for tat...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Wikdsvt said:
I'm not dogging anyone,
but I wouldn't pay cash. it has it's pros and cons both ways.

take out a loan with low interest, take the money you would have paid off the truck had you paid cash and invest it. Make More on your return then you are paying in interest, Poof FREE MONEY!

Then again, if you pay it off, you don't have $50k in credit tied up for a few years.

tit for tat...
Yea, or you can look at it this way. Your company makes so much money that you can you buy the trucks outright with the profit and reduce your tax liability at the same time. I can spend $50K on a truck, or loose $15K to the government? Hmmm. Lets buy some trucks! :)

Craig

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, good discussion, and we don't mind how you pay, we just wanted to let some folks know we have some unique alternatives on payment. We have lower rates ( WAC) for shorter terms, but this concept was actually developed as alot of business owners take out loans for work, and this is a large enough sum it can free up their capital and give them a very long , stable loan rate - with no penalty for early payoff. We like cash, eloan, our loan , your loan, etc., we just want to keep gearheads happy. So, whatever you would like to do to pay for a Silver Bullet , is fine with us, and we may have a Black one coming too. And if you need a used one, a fellow Forum poster just let you know he has one too. Gopher it and give me a call if we can get you into a Viper powered hauler.

Best Regards,
Willie Da P
1-800-889-1893

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And now I have a black one available too. Nice to finally have some variety. We actually got in two black ones, but one is sold and leaving this week.

We actually were able to show one during the recent premier night , and the truck was the star. Pretty neat to still see such cool reactions after it has been out for 6 months.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts