SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
wheredwhogo? said:
going to have a snug top installed today with the spoiler relocated onto the top. will post pictures later today...... happy friday to all!!!
I am getting real close to getting mine. Do me a favor and post the price on the snugtop.. Their asking 899 here for a Gaylord top.. Just wondering if thats a good deal.... Next step is to get GTS viper stripes painted on...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
:) ...... :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got er done!

well, its finished... i had the snug top installed and the spoiler relocated on top of the top.... it looks great. the only thing is that i had to modify the keys in order to fit under the spoiler to lock/unlock the top. i doubt i do much haulin, other than azzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to get ready to head out to a baseball game, i will have to post the pictures later. i will take pictures of the locks and keys and such..... the total price for all was right at $1000... thats for the installed top, and relocation of the spoiler, and of course tax...

·
Registered
974 Posts
wheredwhogo? said:
well, its finished... i had the snug top installed and the spoiler relocated on top of the top.... it looks great. the only thing is that i had to modify the keys in order to fit under the spoiler to lock/unlock the top. i doubt i do much haulin, other than azzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to get ready to head out to a baseball game, i will have to post the pictures later. i will take pictures of the locks and keys and such..... the total price for all was right at $1000... thats for the installed top, and relocation of the spoiler, and of course tax...
Congrats can't wait to see the pics.. That sounds about what they want for the one I was looking at..

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Pics......??

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
roktman

didnt you install a checkmate cover? If so was there any problems with the install with the wing? I just want a cover not really a snugtop, just a checkmate or similar to close off the bed. I think it will look way better and I wont have to keep cleaning the fricken dusty bed. I had my truck in the garage all week and its still so fricken dusty... I guess I need to hermetically seal up the garage door away from the Maui red dust.

454 miles so far....we're almost at disneyland :D

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yea Patick ,I went down to Checkmate and had them install the cover.They cut around the wing and made it flush fit.I just wanted like you to not have a dirty bed and to have a place to put luggage on a trip.I didn`t want to mount the wing on top of a cover and lose the aero look and effect.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Titan said:
I am getting real close to getting mine. Do me a favor and post the price on the snugtop.. Their asking 899 here for a Gaylord top.. Just wondering if thats a good deal.... Next step is to get GTS viper stripes painted on...
Titan, I have a snugtop on mine. It ran 950. which included painting it to match the truck. I also mounted the wing to the top and added 2 acuators to it and 1 to the tailgate (shaved the handle). It is way too cool. Hope to have pics soon. Damn digital camera port....

·
Registered
974 Posts
italian1nj said:
Titan, I have a snugtop on mine. It ran 950. which included painting it to match the truck. I also mounted the wing to the top and added 2 acuators to it and 1 to the tailgate (shaved the handle). It is way too cool. Hope to have pics soon. Damn digital camera port....
Too kewl thanks for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.