SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to have a snug top installed today with the spoiler relocated onto the top. will post pictures later today...... happy friday to all!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
wheredwhogo? said:
going to have a snug top installed today with the spoiler relocated onto the top. will post pictures later today...... happy friday to all!!!
I am getting real close to getting mine. Do me a favor and post the price on the snugtop.. Their asking 899 here for a Gaylord top.. Just wondering if thats a good deal.... Next step is to get GTS viper stripes painted on...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got er done!

well, its finished... i had the snug top installed and the spoiler relocated on top of the top.... it looks great. the only thing is that i had to modify the keys in order to fit under the spoiler to lock/unlock the top. i doubt i do much haulin, other than azzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to get ready to head out to a baseball game, i will have to post the pictures later. i will take pictures of the locks and keys and such..... the total price for all was right at $1000... thats for the installed top, and relocation of the spoiler, and of course tax...

·
Registered
974 Posts
wheredwhogo? said:
well, its finished... i had the snug top installed and the spoiler relocated on top of the top.... it looks great. the only thing is that i had to modify the keys in order to fit under the spoiler to lock/unlock the top. i doubt i do much haulin, other than azzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to get ready to head out to a baseball game, i will have to post the pictures later. i will take pictures of the locks and keys and such..... the total price for all was right at $1000... thats for the installed top, and relocation of the spoiler, and of course tax...
Congrats can't wait to see the pics.. That sounds about what they want for the one I was looking at..

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
roktman

didnt you install a checkmate cover? If so was there any problems with the install with the wing? I just want a cover not really a snugtop, just a checkmate or similar to close off the bed. I think it will look way better and I wont have to keep cleaning the fricken dusty bed. I had my truck in the garage all week and its still so fricken dusty... I guess I need to hermetically seal up the garage door away from the Maui red dust.

454 miles so far....we're almost at disneyland :D

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Titan said:
I am getting real close to getting mine. Do me a favor and post the price on the snugtop.. Their asking 899 here for a Gaylord top.. Just wondering if thats a good deal.... Next step is to get GTS viper stripes painted on...
Titan, I have a snugtop on mine. It ran 950. which included painting it to match the truck. I also mounted the wing to the top and added 2 acuators to it and 1 to the tailgate (shaved the handle). It is way too cool. Hope to have pics soon. Damn digital camera port....

·
Registered
974 Posts
italian1nj said:
Titan, I have a snugtop on mine. It ran 950. which included painting it to match the truck. I also mounted the wing to the top and added 2 acuators to it and 1 to the tailgate (shaved the handle). It is way too cool. Hope to have pics soon. Damn digital camera port....
Too kewl thanks for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts