SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well men, I can hardly contain my excitement here. My hotrod arrives in Honolulu on Wed, then is loaded onto an interisland barge. Which should mean I get it on Friday!!!! Just in time for the weekend!!!! Gotta try and get those 500 miles in two days :D Come dock workers unload that ship, no slacking now, I gotta get my truck !!!

I'll be ready this time around. Last year when my hemi was shipped here I got a call from Matson (shipping company) on Friday at 3:15 telling me my truck was available for pick up. The catch was that they close at 3:30!!! I had to wait till Monday to pick up!!! That really sucked.

patrick

·
Registered
447 Posts
You should get the GPS info for the ship. :) It would have been great to see the screenshots of it crossing the Pacific on it's way to you. LOL

Does anyone else have the feeling Patrick is going to be camped out at the loading docks the rest of the week?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are great "camped out at the docks all week" I love it!! Check this one out. My brother lives on Oahu and is the big dawg at the largest beer distributor in Hawaii and lets just say they spend a serious fortune shipping containers of beer into HI. Well I suggested he call his Matson rep with my tracking number and make sure its gets the VIP treatment and arrives to Maui with no delays if possible. Not sure if it'll do any good, but ya never know. Just tried the GPS navigation deal, but my ship wasnt listed, I did hear it was their new one, either that or it sunk :eek:

I will keep you posted but you can bet I will be at the docks on Friday and finding out for sure. If its here I am gonna get it. No way its gonna bake in the sun all weekend long as I stare at it through the fence!!!!

aloha patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts