8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Southern
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Car Vehicle Gear shift Car seat cover Automotive tire

2005 SRT 10 QC Silver with black interior. VIN #3D7HA18HX5G863946. Have owned it for approx 3 years. But if I am to save my marriage, I have to sell it, like now. Southern truck its whole life with ONE OWNER prior to me. ZERO RUST. Underneath is as clean as new. My wife absolutely hates it because I spend more time with it than with her. Its hard NOT to tinker with it. NO ENGINE LEAKS. Interior is excellent minus a dime size rip in driver's seat. See pic. I do have SRT10 floor mats also. I've done a bunch but it still needs some things to make it really nice:

What I've done or was done before I bought it:

K&N

Hi Flo Cats with Magnaflows.

New tires all around (less than 500 miles)

New rotors (rears are drilled and slotted, fronts are not)

New plugs, wires, upgraded power steering hoses and coolant hoses (HPS silicone)

Had carrier bearing as well as the u-joints replaced with new

New O2 sensors

I believe it has a shift kit in it but no way to verify that (just from experience)

Mobil 1 0w40 synthetic with Lucas oil treatment

What I would still do to it:

HA!! Oil Pressure problems were from a faulty oil pressure switch.

Think the brake pads are not secured because they rattle a little. Pads are fine and it brakes and steers fine.

Check engine light is on with code of O2 sensors. Think its from upgraded exhaust but not sure. Doesn't affect it running.

AC button on dash has cracked

I would check the ring and pinion gear in the pumpkin. There's a little clunk when accelerating from a stop. Motor and tranny mounts are good.

. Paint is scraped from car wash brushes (what the dealer told me) in some spots. I would wrap it. Total cost of materials is less than $500.

Clear coat is coming off a few of the aftermarket wheels.

Please don't expect a new truck. I can help coordinating shipping once funds have cleared

$15,000

I'm in Charlotte, NC

Phil
216-650-0296
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2004 Silver Reg Cab
2 Posts
Take it to a dealer, they offered me more than 15K for mine. I didn’t sell it but was curious.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Southern View attachment 26665 View attachment 26666 View attachment 26667 View attachment 26668
View attachment 26664
2005 SRT 10 QC Silver with black interior. VIN #3D7HA18HX5G863946. Have owned it for approx 3 years. But if I am to save my marriage, I have to sell it, like now. Southern truck its whole life with ONE OWNER prior to me. ZERO RUST. Underneath is as clean as new. My wife absolutely hates it because I spend more time with it than with her. Its hard NOT to tinker with it. NO ENGINE LEAKS. Interior is excellent minus a dime size rip in driver's seat. See pic. I do have SRT10 floor mats also. I've done a bunch but it still needs some things to make it really nice:

What I've done or was done before I bought it:

K&N

Hi Flo Cats with Magnaflows.

New tires all around (less than 500 miles)

New rotors (rears are drilled and slotted, fronts are not)

New plugs, wires, upgraded power steering hoses and coolant hoses (HPS silicone)

Had carrier bearing as well as the u-joints replaced with new

New O2 sensors

I believe it has a shift kit in it but no way to verify that (just from experience)

Mobil 1 0w40 synthetic with Lucas oil treatment

What I would still do to it:

HA!! Oil Pressure problems were from a faulty oil pressure switch.

Think the brake pads are not secured because they rattle a little. Pads are fine and it brakes and steers fine.

Check engine light is on with code of O2 sensors. Think its from upgraded exhaust but not sure. Doesn't affect it running.

AC button on dash has cracked

I would check the ring and pinion gear in the pumpkin. There's a little clunk when accelerating from a stop. Motor and tranny mounts are good.

. Paint is scraped from car wash brushes (what the dealer told me) in some spots. I would wrap it. Total cost of materials is less than $500.

Clear coat is coming off a few of the aftermarket wheels.

Please don't expect a new truck. I can help coordinating shipping once funds have cleared

$15,000

I'm in Charlotte, NC

Phil
216-650-0296 View attachment 26678 View attachment 26679 View attachment 26680
Get a new wife!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts